3rd

"A.. A Hidden Camera..."

"What the fuck is this!?"

Fourth removed the camera as he smashed it into pieces.

Fourth shivered looking scared. He was so confused.

"Whoever did this.. im sure they'll fucking pay, are they trying to get nude videos and trying to post a scandal of me or some shit!?"

"Well.. there's only one thing that'll die to do this..." Fourth said looking uncomfortable and mad.

The next day

Fourth walked inside his school looking mad, his face twitching.

"Oh, hey fou-"

"Wheres gemini?" Fourth said angrily but kept his expression from being calm.

"What? Why are you.."

"Then, fourth lost it."

"where the fuck is he!?"

"Woah chill! I have no idea!"

Fourth took a second to breathe.

"Can you explain this to me? Why are you looking for him?"

Finally, fourth calmed hiself down.

"Let's talk somewhere private."

Fourth and ford walked through a secluded and private place as fourth explained everything about gemini.

"What.. so you think that gemini is the one who put that random camera at your phone case? But how could you be so sure?"

"I don't know, but all i know is he hates my guts and would do everything to destroy me."

"But.. are you sure it's nothing about obsession?..."

"Obsession? No.. he hates me, i know that. He isn't obssesed with me, thats dumb."

"Okay then.. if you say so.."

"Well, so.. have you see him?"

"No, I haven't. I think hes absent today.. i didn't see him today.."

"What? Uhm.. alright. Thanks i guess.."

"No worries, keep safe fourth.."

Fourth smiled akwardly.

After classes

Fourth sighed looking exhausted, he had alot of classes today. Plus one meeting at the students council, just one more second and he feels like he could just sleep at the floor.

Fourth yawned as he walked to the students council.

Fourth arrived, but he was confused. The student council room was locked. "Huh? I thought we had a meeting today.. im pretty sure aun filed me a meeting today.."

"Ugh, whatever. I probably was just hearing things yesterday." Fourth whispered to hiself.

As again, fourth walked over to his locker to get some things and was ready to go home. But as he was getting his things, he felt someone looking at him. Fourth felt really scared and uncomfortable but he overall just shrugged it off and focused of getting things since he was so exhausted.

But eventually, it didn't stop there. Fourth heard footsteps walking towards him. This time, fourth couldn't shrug it off now. He was now really scared.

He looked back but he didn't see anyone.

"Who the hell is there!? Show yourself if you don't wanna get beaten!"