Rules

A/N: Follow these rules to make the RP move along well. 

1. NO bullying.  It will get you in trouble. 

2. No OP ( overpowered ) OCs. No auto dodging /auto killing. Also, do not kill another person's OC unless given permission.

3. Use brackets ( meaning (,/, //, ((, etc when OOC ( out of the character). That way people know that you aren't RPing.

4. No powers/wings/accessories/ unnatural eye or fur colors ( meaning no stuff like green/purple fur or purple or pink  eyes)

5. You can add a pregnant queen to the roster if you get people to play her mate and kits. However, NO explicit kitting is allowed.

6. If you want to add a kit ( or a litter of kits) to the roster but don't have a queen to act as their mother, I can help you come up with one.

7. If you want to join the RP but have no OC ready, I can help you with it. :)

8. If your OC is a kit/apprentice do not make them sneak out of the camp. It will mess up the RP.

9.  No human-like cursing in the RP. ( Use words like ' fox dung', 'rabbit dung', 'fish guts', etc)

10. No one can hold all of the high ranks ( Meaning leader, deputy, medicine cat, or medicine cat apprentice) of one Clan. If you have more than 1 high-ranking OC, please spread them out among the Clans. MAX high ranks/player: 4 MAX number of med cats/Clan: 4 ( 3 older med cats + 1 -paw)

11. If the OC has ( NPC) under their name, you can start  RP as them if you ask.

12. Cats with following ranks can't be a part of the prophecy cats: Leader, deputy,( med cat  depending on the number of current med cats in _Clan) ,kit, elder , expecting or nursing queen.

13. Fill out the form in the next chapter before RPing.