Ch. 13 - Capture the Crab

"Okay so the object of the game is to get the crab without getting your seaweed belt pulled. If it's pulled you go to jail. If you-"

"Okay Josh! I think they get it." Ellie cut him off before turning to us. "It's basically human capture to flag but underwater."

"Got it." I replied.

"Yeah let's kick some tail!" Kat shouted from next to me.

"Okay Ellie and I will be team captains." Josh said.

"Ellie you pic first"...

The teams ended up like this:

Jake
Sirena
Luna
Aqua
Kenzie

Ellie
Jewel
Katherine
Emerald
Elena

"Go!"

I didn't think. I just swam straight for the crab on their side. I got it. I raced back to my side with Kenzie hot on my tail.

Oh. Haha! Tail. I'm a fish. I get it!

Anyways I MADE IT!

1-0

Jake decided to go next he snuck around behind us and snatched the crab but not before Katherine pulled his seaweed. However as he was swimming to jail, Aqua dived for the crab. She got away.

1-1

----------2 hours later------------

"Score!" Emerald shouted as Ellie crossed the line with their crab.

38-24

We won!

Ellie pulled us into a circle "yay! 5!6!7!8! Who do we appreciate!? Jake! Sirena! Luna, Aqua, Kenzie! We win! We win! Yay!" We chanted.

I swam over to a chuckling Josh. "Hey. Thanks."

"For what?" He asked.

"For introducing me to your friends. And for letting us win."

"What? I didn't let y'all win."

"Oh. Well then I'm sorry. Adios!"

I quickly swam back to get Kat. It was getting late and the boys would wonder where we have been.

We said bye to our new friends and headed towards the shore.

***************************
A/N

Hello my precious readers of Wattpad! I love you all for being so patient with me! Thank you so much! Again I am sorry for the wait. I will update more this week! Until then read on!

See Ya!
~Aubrey xxx