She's got glitter for skin, my radiant beam at night.
I don't need light to see you shine.

3 months ago..

"Aria, come on, you're going to be late!"
"I'm coming, Mom. I'm just packing this one last thing," the girl informed her mom after putting her makeup into her suitcase and zipped it up.

"Oh my God, how much did you pack, man?" Aria's younger brother complained when putting his sister's suitcase into her car.
"Stop complaining and do it faster; there's no time," the siblings argued for a while.
"Okay, okay, stop, you guys, and get into the car," their oldest sister advised them and shoved them in front of the car door.

"Have a lot of fun, and please don't get lost on the way."
"Yes, Dad, we're going to be fine. Trust me; I'm the best at driving and babysitting my baby brother," Aria bragged while giving a thumbs up pointing at her head.
"We packed something to eat for you in case you get hungry on the way."
"Why? We can just go to Mc's or something."
"And I have to pay? No, thank you," the youngest sister said while slapping her brother on the back of his head. "We really have to go now! Bye, guys!" She said while starting the car, rolling up the window, and waving at her parents and older sister goodbye.

"Please put on nice music, or else you can walk."
"Everything I listen to is nice music, but you can't say that for yourself."
"AARON!"

-

"I'm definitely never going to drive with you alone again, that's for sure," the older sister said as she threw her bag and then herself on her hotel room bed.
"Don't exaggerate, man; it wasn't that bad." Aaron answered her after putting his jacket on the chair.
"Yeah, no, it was just you making us stop at every rest stop because you ate something bad yesterday."
"That ain't my fault. Areum made us food yesterday."
"Don't make our sister the bad guy now; it was clearly your fault for stuffing two plates into your mouth in a split second."
"Okay, okay, stop. I got it. Let's just get ready now."

-

_ariyang's story