You are the only exception.

"So we meet casually again, Jisung"

"Why did you say that, Aria? Did you go crazy?" The girl blamed herself, grabbing her hair while making her way back to her room. "We meet again? He probably doesn't even remember you. Wow, I wish I could dig myself into earth right now."

She left the restaurant right after saying that and didn't give Jisung a chance to answer her; he probably wouldn't have said anything anyway.

The streets were full of people who were mostly giving Aria weird looks since she probably looked like a crazy person.

"No, but how can he always stay so silent? I mean, I didn't even give him a chance to answer, I know that, but even three months ago, he really is strange. I say that as someone who loves Jisung since forever in a fangirling way. Please don't misunderstand me, whoever is listening right now." Aria stopped walking and just looked at the sky while talking.

"Wow, it looks like you drank a lot."

"No, what? Not even a sin—" She started talking but then slowly turned around. "How did you know I'm here?"
"I didn't? Sorry that I ran into you since this is like 5 mins away from college, and I had to do a grocery run, my lady. Never happens again." Minjae bowed at the girl and walked past her.
"No, sorry, sorry. I really didn't drink today; it was just weird."
"You wanna talk?"
"Ah, no need to, but let's sit down since we met now anyway."

The two friends went to the river to sit down and just talked about their roommates.

"So Yangxin is actually your roommate?" The taller one asked, offering her one of the soft drinks he had bought for himself. "Here, have a drink."
"Oh, thanks, but you didn't need to. And yeah, I mean I was so surprised since she didn't say a word that she moved to Seoul. I mean we didn't too when we planned all this, but when we arrived, we told them, but she still didn't write anything in the group chat, even after meeting me," she replied, accepting the drink with a thoughtful look.
"Yeah, I get it. It's kinda strange, but she probably had her reasons, right? And we don't know her that well yet, so maybe she just didn't feel the need to tell us yet?" the taller one reassured her, trying to put her at ease.
"Yeah, you're right." she said with a nod, appreciating the understanding.

"By the way my roommate is super fine like damn bro."

-