아홉

Baby hold me like I'm gonna burst.
Stop thinking, what's so hard about this?

"Do you guys want to come in?"

The group froze in disbelief, their expressions a mixture of surprise and uncertainty. Aria struggled to process the unexpected invitation, torn between wanting to decline and fearing she might create an awkward situation.

Before she could make a decision, Minjae, always eager for adventure, broke the silence with an enthusiastic "Sure, why not?" and darted into the apartment without a second thought.

Kaito leaned in to voice his doubts to the others, his tone tinged with skepticism. "Is he serious?"

Yangxin, however, offered reassurance, her voice calm and steady. "Relax, they're harmless." With that, she followed Minjae's lead, her confidence infectious.

Chenle, drawn by Yangxin's presence, trailed behind her, curious but cautious.

Seeing her friends moving forward, Hyejin gestured for the others to follow, her determination evident. As she passed by Mark, she thanked him for the invitation, her gratitude sincere.

As the others started to move inside, Aria found herself lingering, locked in a brief but meaningful gaze with Jisung. Breaking the silence, Mark turned towards her with a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry, Aria," he said gently. "Feel free to come in. We're just chilling here. You guys won't be a bother at all."

With a nod, Aria accepted the invitation and followed the group into the apartment, her initial apprehension easing as she crossed the threshold.

"Do we have guests?" Someone asked, bounding out of the kitchen into the hallway and causing Aria to flinch. "Oh, hi!"
"Hello," Aria greeted him back. "I'm Aria." She bowed politely.
"That's such a pretty name! I'm Jaemin!" he exclaimed.

"They know," Mark chimed in with a laugh.
"Of course they do. I mean, we're NCT!" Jaemin said cheerfully. "Oh, there are more! I love meeting new people!" With that, he dashed towards the others who were already seated in the living room.

Aria was taken aback by how friendly Jaemin was, even more so than in their videos.

"So, how do you like living here?" the oldest asked Aria with curiosity.
"It's nice here. Very quiet and comfortable."
"That's right."

The two of them made their way to the living room and settled in as the others engaged in conversations.

Jisung, who had been following them, sat himself down far away from Aria. She couldn't help but notice, finding it ridiculous how awkward and shy he was being, considering they already knew each other.

As the loud sounds of their conversations echoed through the apartment, the other Dream members started emerging from their rooms.

"Who is so loud in here?" a sleepy Renjun said as he came out of his room. "Oh. Hello."