That was the end of my attempt.

"Do you want me to help you finish up the food?" You just continued to stare at me not saying anything. "Miss mi- Regina?"

It was like you snapped back into reality then. "Oh, no, dear. It's fine. You can go into the living room and pick something to watch. It won't be long."

I nodded and left the bathroom, with you standing in it. I decided to put Beastly on. It was my second favorite movie, and I was supposed to see you had it.

It wasn't long before you came out holding two bowls of spaghetti with homemade sauce. It looked delicious, I didn't know you were such a skilled cook. I wondered then if Robin had taught you. The though caused me to become envious. I would want to be the one to teach you how to cook. Then again I would want to be the one to do everything with you.

"Thank you." I grabbed the bowl from you and put it in my lap. I figured you would sit on the couch but no, you sat right next to me on the love seat. It was really too small for two people who were not actual "lovers" hence the name, because it put the people sitting on it dangerously close to one another. Which meant you were so close to me that the material of your dress came in contact with my bare thigh. I felt my face redden at the contact.

We both began to eat as the movie started. A smile grew on your face as the main screen appeared.

"I love this movie it's tragically beautiful." Your eyes didn't veer from the screen as you used the remote to press play.

"I agree, that's how I've always seen it. It's different from other movies, and it makes me realize love is possible for everyone, even people like me." I felt your eyes shift from the screen and onto me but I didn't look at you. I simply kept my eyes glued to the screen and shrugged. It was true. I never really thought someone could love a girl with walls as high as mine.

About half way through the movie you took our dishes to the sink and grabbed a blanket as you say down. You threw the blanket over us, and it expanded from end to end of the seat. As the movie came to an end I got an idea.

"Regina!" I shoved you softly. I felt so awkward calling you by that, but then again it felt right. Everything with you felt right.

"Yes, dear?" A smile crossed your lips as you turned the DVD player off and turned to face me.

"We should celebrate your birthday since you didn't! We could do all of your favorite things, eat your favorite foods, and of course watch your, well our, favorite movie, Burlesque." Your smile grew and your cheeks reddened a bit. I thought your face night starting aching from the extent of your smile. It was cute, almost like you were blushing.

"You'd really want to?"

"Of course, you deserve to celebrate."

"Okay then, how do you feel about a game of scrabble?"

I scrunched my nose up but didn't refuse. I was never good at the game, and it pissed me off quite frankly. I did just suggest to do your favorite things though, so I shook my head in agreement. You went to the shelf to the left of the entertainment center and pulled out the box. You set it on the side of the coffee table before moving the center piece which was a small black vase with white roses in it, elegant yet home-y.

You sat down and patted the floor next to you signaling me to sit next to you. I moved down next to you. I could tell you were excited by the way your smile didn't cease even for a second after I had suggested it. I should've known you loved scrabble though, of course you did. You were an English teacher.

The first game you beat me with large words that I could spell let alone pronounce. The expanse of your vocabulary threw me off even for you being an English teacher. The second game was close but you also beat me at that one. That time you beat me with words i didn't know the definition such as dexterous. The third and final game I called it quits because I was a sore loser, you won just because I had given up. By that time I had given up any hopes of winning against you and your too large vocabulary. I swore you were the closest thing to a human dictionary I knew of.