Part 43

Karishma changed her side continuously in the middle of the night, because of cramps, & Haseena's sleep was disturbed by it, Haseena opened her eyes a little & sighed, & round her hand around Karishma's stomach, Karishma looking at Haseena, & Haseena says in a sleepy tone- soo jaayiye, aur humein bhi soone dijiye..

Karishma quickly turned herself towards Haseena, & showered her happiness with a head kiss, & Haseena opened her with a shocked face, & Karishma said with a smile- soo jaayiye, jaada kuch nahi kar rahe hai, Khushi phuale nahi samayi, kum se kum iss dard se aram toh milega, soo jaayiye, soo jaayiye, & she started to pat Haseena's head with closed eyes..

Haseena tried to not smile, & closed her eyes..

..

..

..

"yahi se tyar hokar ghar jaana hai" Haseena asked with surprise tone..

Karishma says with a casual tone- haan, already ghar par guest aana start huye hai..

Haseena asked with an upset layer- you are not kidding..

Karishma says with a serious tone- I am not Haseena..

Haseena says with a stern tone- office hai yeh..

Karishma says with a casual tone- haan toh..

Haseena says with irk tone- haan toh kya, humein laga ghar par ready ho kar humein party attend karni hai..

Karishma says with a smile- relax calm down baby..

Haseena says with an irked tone- I am not in the mood for kidding, & she takes a seat on the chair..

Karishma kneeled in front of Haseena with a smile & said looking into the eyes of Haseena with a soft tone- Haseena I promised you that day, I will always be with you, & I do care about you only, if anybody tries to touch by another way, I promised, I won't leave that person, anyhow easily, so don't be scared, be my girl tonight, be you only, a Haseena malik, who can kill the person only by her sharp words with stern eyes, ok..

Haseena shakes her head with a smile, & Karishma says with a smile- now go & get ready, mai bhi tyar ho jaati hun tab tak, & Karishma walks towards the cabin door..

Haseena stare at Karishma until Karishma left the cabin, & Haseena smiles smoothly & says to herself- zindagi ke aise mod par aapne humein itne acche insan milawaya hai woh bhi aise condition ke saath, ke aage jaakar kya hone wala hai, yeh pata hone ke bawajood bhi, hum khud ko nahi rok paa rahe hai, & she closed her eyes with sadness..

"light gayi hai kya" Haseena asked with confusion..

Karishma says twisting her lips with a fake confused tone- nahi pata..

"rukiye hum phone karke puchte hai" Haseena says while dialling the number..

Karishma snatch the phone of Haseena & cut the call & says- arye phone kaha par kar rahe hai, ghar ke samne hai, andar jaakar dekhte hai na, aur hum hai aapke saath, chaliye..

Haseena says while unlocked the seat belt- kabhi, kabhi humein lagata hai, aapke jaise itni sulji huyi ladki itni ulji huyi baatein kaise kar sakti hai..

Karishma nods with a smile, & they come out of the car, & Haseena says with a concerned tone- andar guest hai, party rakhi hai, aur light gayi hai, kuch toh image ke baare mei sochiye, ek phone toh karne dijiye, Albert ko bolkar thik karwa dete hai..