Chapter 10. (3D)

"So if you're ready , And if you'll let me
I wanna see it in motion,You won't regret me "

Karina Georgitte

We're sitting at the back of the stage. Enough that we can see everything in the front.Lana invited us as her guests because today is the Fiestahan sa Bayan. As the Mayor of the municipality and town she can invite anyone.

Everyone was enjoying themselves, there were a lot of bands who performed and I saw some local artists too. I'm not familiar with the local artists here in the Philippines because I grew up in the States. I just based it when the crowd yelled their name like their larynx will come out.

She speaks as her recognition being a re-elect Mayor of the municipality. No doubt, people admired Lana because of her pure intentions and agendas. Beauty, brains and fame.

There are eight monoblock chairs in my row. Most of them that are seated are middle-aged. Probably her subordinates or her superior.Only Lana and her vice mayor are young. Danger excuses herself to go to the washroom. Naiinip na ako kasi kanina pa siya hindi bumalik. Mas lalo akong nainip dahil wala akong makausap sa tabi ko.

I look like I'm stupid sitting here. I can even touch my phone of course as a sign of respect and etiquette.

Hindi ko naman sila kilala, I only knew one and that's Lana. She's so busy because she's the mother of this Municipality alangan naman makikiagaw din ako ng atensyon niya.

I have this attitude that if you will not approach me first then bahala ka dyan sa buhay mo. Ito pa kayang sitwasyon ko na hindi ko sila kilala lahat.

There's a guy who tried to approach me but he also hesitated.He went back to his chair and smiled at his brother? He wants to ask something? I think he's the brother of the vice mayor here. Kanina pa kasi tingin ng tingin sa pwesto ko.Naiilang ako.Nakaka ilang ang titig niya.I'm not an antisocial person but the way he looks at me is like he's undressing me.

Again, sanay na ako sa ganitong set up but nakakapanibago kasi stable motion ako. I can't excuse myself because Danger is not still here. He was seated in the corner but I can sense it on my peripheral view that he's eyes are on me. Since umupo ako dito.

I was in the middle of my thoughts but there's someone who sits in Danger's place.

"Hi, couz!" She approaches me and slightly moves her head on my ears. "Alone?"

What the hell is she doing here? I thought she would not come to this kind of event because for her reasons this is cheap. Then what's the meaning of this? I want to pinch her to remove my boredom somehow.

"What the heck are you doing here?!" I asked her and emphasized the word here.

Baka sakaling ma-remind sa utak niya na ayaw niya sa mga ganitong event.

Okay my cousin is not maselan nor maarte. Ayaw niya lang talaga ang mga ganitong guesting kasi ang cheap daw. Not in a way na mababa ang talent fee sa ganitong event.May attitude kasi minsan siya na kahit aso 'di siya maatim na kainin kung pagkain siya. Knowing her, ang gaspang ng ugali din nito. How I knew it all 'bout this? Our cousin Claudia told me.

"Ahm." She is thinking like a child while putting her index finger on the temple. Rolling her eyes up.All I see is her sclera. All white and I can't even see her cornea at all.

Sana hindi na bumalik sa isip-isip ko.

I'm so impatient with her answer. I want to pinch her thigh using a nail cutter. Arte kasi!