Art

Pritha's POV-

After the exhibition Rai had some work so she had left. I was sitting in the rooftop café beside the exhibition place. I was wonderful there. I loved being there. After a while I realised that I had lost my mobile phone. I was worried. I went back to the exhibition place. It was closed but the door wasn't locked. I entered the room. The room was large and some of the paintings were still there, but I had not time to look at the paintings. I had to find my phone as soon as possible. I searched under every table but it wasn't there. I bought this mobile phone last week only. Suddenly I felt a dizziness, probably because the windows in the room were shut and I was a bit hungry. I as about to fall, instantly a pair of strong hands clasped me. I could see his song fists were covered with paint. I guessed that it was the painter. I looked up and saw an extremely handsome guy, although he was thin he had that personality that I could call him handsome.

He said nervously "Hi, umm....I am Sourav"

"Thank you" I said. He smiled. I smiled back. I was mesmerised, then I remembered about my mobile phone and asked him "Have you seen my phone? I lost it and expect it to be here".

Sourav's POV-

"Have you seen my phone? I lost it and I expect it to be here" She said. That girl whom I was searching for. And again I felt that strange nervous feeling. I could answer her. Atlast I brought all my courage together and said " No, but I can help you find it"

"Thank you" She said. This is the second time she said 'Thank you' to me, seems that she is very polite. I wasn't replying, I was enthralled by her words and beauty. "Can I use your phone for a while?" She asked.

"Yes, of course" I replied. I gave her my phone. She dialled a number, possibly it was her number. The phone didn't ring anywhere near, or else we would have heard it.

"I guess my phone is really lost" She said hopelessly. I took her hand and came out of the room.

"Wait there, I am coming" I said to her. It was raining outside. I ran to the parking spot and drove the car and came to where I left her. I opened the front door "Get in" I said. She got in without hesitation, perhaps it was because she trusted me. After a while I asked her "We talked so much but you didn't tell me your name"

"You didn't ask me" She said.

"What is your name?" I asked her.

"Pritha, Pritha Dutta" She replied. Pritha, what a perfect name for a girl like her. (Pritha also means happiness)

"Where should I drop you?" I asked.

"You can just drop me anywhere, I will be able to go home on my own, or just drop me in a mobile phone store" Pritha said. There was a store nearby so I dropped her. I didn't want to show her that I was interested in her, but I guess she knew it already. "Just message me after you reach home safely" saying this I gave her my card in which my number was there. I left happily and light hearted. I thought about her rest of the day, I couldn't even sleep at night. Even the thought of her made me smile.

MiMi