𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐑𝐄 𝐔𝐍

EMILIA - ROMAGNA, MISANO WORLD CIRCUIT MARCO SIMONCELLI 2021

𝐅 𝐋 𝐄 𝐔 𝐑
"Márquez wins! Back to back for the Repsol Honda Rider! But where does Fabio Quartararo finish?! We are waiting for Pol Espargaró in second! But theres a battle between Bastianini and Fabio Quartararo! Bastianini has got it! He's on the podium, but Fabio Quartararo is the 2021 MotoGP World Champion! Fantastic Fabio!", my heart stopped.

The full Yamaha box was quiet for a few seconds and then suddenly almost everybody jumped up and shouted. There were hugs between all the tears of happiness. I just stared at the monitor, Fabio stopped his bike and Johann Zarco, the other frenchman, rode to him and put his hand on his shoulder to congratulate him.

My twin-brother head laid on the bike and he hold his helmet. My hand was covering my mouth and only when i closed my eyes i felt the tears rolling down my cheeks. A loud sob left my mouth and i found myself immediately in my mother's arms again.

"il l'a fait, il l'a fait!", i whispered with a shaky voice because of my sobs, again and again into the hug, after i wrapped my arms around her. "il l'a fait", she whispered, just like she didn't realise it by herself and needed to convince herself that it was reality.

[ɪʟ ʟ' ꜰᴀɪᴛ - ʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ]

I hugged her tighter ans burried my face in her blonde hair. My tears were rolling down my cheek and some sobs left my mouth. I tried to wip my tears with my free hand away. Through the tears i looked at the monitor and smiled even more, when i saw Fabio crying. Tom, his best friend and manager, runned already to my twin-brother.

My mother pulled me with her to the parc férme. The bike from Marc already stood there and his sister, Elodia, hugged the eight time world champion. But when she saw me she pulled away from him and hugged me deeply.

The girl was since i knew her, at every race i ever was and she was like a sister to me. Elodia wrapped her arms around me and shouted „He did it!" I just noded crying and she rocked me softly from one side to the other. This season was so incredible much, not just happiness because of the fatal crash from Jason Dupasquier in Moto3 at the italian Grand Prix on the Mugello Circuit.

Minutes passed. Fabio had received his winning helmet and had started crying at the replay of his season. But when he kneeled down on the track and raised the flag in his hand, I started crying again. All these years he had fought for this moment. He had spent his childhood trying to achieve his dream one day and now he had done it.

Tom had run to him and Fabio practically fell into his arms immediately.

—————————————————

Bon sang, vous l'avez fait! Vous l'avez fait!", i screamed at him and put my hands on his shoulder and shook him. My brother just noded and let his head fall on my shoulder. I hugged him tighter and put my hand on the back of his helmet. I felt him crying and i hugged him even tighter. The feeling i felt was incredible and i didn't knew how i could express all those feelings in words. It was just... wow.