𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄 - 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎, 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐂𝐎 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐗 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐅 𝐋 𝐄 𝐔 𝐑
"God, poor man.", i mumbled quietly to myself and rubbed my hands over my face while the monitors showed the double pit stop from ferrari and i sighed, looking away from screen. I felt so sorry for the monégasque driver, maybe especially because it was his home race.

My head leaned against the wall and i took a deep breaths, following the race over the monitor. Checo was leading and behind him Carlos. At the moment Max would finish the podium but there was still a little bit hope inside of me, that Charles could get it.

He had such an incredible good start into the season and i was secretly following every Race over the streams, even when i was at the Races from my brother.

I was so focussed on following the race that I didn't even notice that I was nervously biting my lower lip. It was only when I felt a slight burning sensation on it that I realised and stopped, but then nervously played with the bracelets on my arm.

On lap 27 there was a crash. The other haas, from Mick, crashed into the wall and now both from them were out. Luckily the german walked away and unintentionally I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that he was okay.

The German looked so disappointed and his eyes were fixed on the ground, but you could see from his body language how annoyed he was.

Suddenly an arm reached round me and I turned round, startled, but only saw the broad grin on Désirée's face and I immediately breathed out the air that had accumulated due to the shock.

"Ne me faites pas peur comme ça.", i mumbled and put my hand on my chest. The younger Gasly just laughed about my reaction. "Vous êtes si facile à effrayer.", she chuckled and put her hand against the wall that she could lean on.

[ɴᴇ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴀɪᴛᴇꜱ ᴘᴀ ᴘᴇᴜʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇ ç. - ᴅᴏɴ' ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ.]
[ᴠᴏᴜ êᴛᴇ ꜱɪ ꜰᴀᴄɪʟᴇ à ꜰꜰʀᴀʏᴇʀ. - ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴇᴀꜱʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇ.]

"Ce n'est pas vrai!", i answered playfully annoyed and rolled my eyes at her. "C'est le cas, et vous le savez."

[ᴄᴇ ɴ'ꜱᴛ ᴘᴀ ᴠʀᴀɪ! - ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʀᴜᴇ!]
['ꜱᴛ ʟᴇ ᴄᴀ, ᴇᴛ ᴠᴏᴜ ʟᴇ ꜱᴀᴠᴇᴢ. - ɪᴛ ɪ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ.]