𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐈𝐓

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐂𝐎, 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄 - 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐑 𝐋 𝐄 𝐒
Desperate i looked at Pierre. "Do you really think she will say yes?", i asked him nervously but he immediately noded. "She will say yes. You don't see how she looks at you, Charles." My cheeks got redder and i looked down at the floor. Did he mean it, what he said? Or was it just that i was a bit more relax to ask her?

After yesterday, when she kissed my cheek, i was incredible nervous. Would she really say yes, when i asked her now out? Or not?

„Don't think so much and just trust me. I know her for years now and know when she would say yes or no.", my best friend tried to encourage me and put his right hand on my shoulder and squeezed it lightly. He was right. He had known her much longer than I had and I knew, that Pierre wouldn't lie about something like that.

"If she says no, it's your fault," I muttered and the Frenchman laughed briefly. "But she won't, so no need to think about it, my dear." I rolled my eyes and looked out of the window. It was raining lightly and had been for hours.

Pierre scrutinised me curiously. "Why are you so nervous? You don't usually have a problem just asking women to meet up with you." And once again, he was right. With a sigh, I sat up again and shrugged my shoulders.

"You have been secretly stalking her Instagram profile every day for almost a year! It's about time you finally asked her!" the older one sighed and looked at me.

Yes, okay. I will ask her out."

–––––––––

Her gaze kept wandering from the water to the buildings. We walked silently side by side and I could feel my heart pounding wildly.

Few moments before:
"Why are you so nervous?" she had asked me and I had looked at her, startled, as she had pulled me out of my thoughts. "Um... I... I wanted to... damn it," I stuttered and saw her smirk slightly.

"tu veux... tu veux peut-être venir avec moi... oh mon dieu, bon sang! je suis désolé... je suis juste tellement nerveux.", I laughed nervously and scratched the back of my head lightly. So I couldn't embarrass myself any more.

She just looked at me, waiting, and her brown eyes with their slight green gleam glittered in the weak lantern light.

"tu veux peut-être qu'on se retrouve? en tant qu'amis, bien sûr!", I looked hopefully at the sister of the MotoGP Rider and saw her soft smile.

"bien sûr!", she replied with a smile.

End.

[ᴛᴜ ᴠᴇᴜx... ᴛᴜ ᴠᴇᴜx ᴘᴇᴜᴛᴛʀᴇ ᴠᴇɴɪʀ ᴀᴠᴇᴄ ᴍᴏɪ... ᴏʜ ᴍᴏɴ ᴅɪᴇᴜ, ʙᴏɴ ꜱᴀɴɢ! ᴊᴇ ꜱᴜɪꜱ éꜱᴏʟé... ᴊᴇ ꜱᴜɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ɴᴇʀᴠᴇᴜx. - ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ... ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ... ᴏʜ ɢᴏᴅ, ᴅᴀᴍɴ ɪᴛ! ɪ' ꜱᴏ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ... ɪ' ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴏ ɴᴇʀᴠᴏᴜ.]

[ᴛᴜ ᴠᴇᴜx ᴘᴇᴜᴛᴛʀᴇ Q'ᴏɴ ꜱᴇ ʀᴇᴛʀᴏᴜᴠᴇ? ᴇɴ ᴛᴀɴᴛ Q'ᴀᴍɪ, ʙɪᴇɴ ûʀ! - ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ, ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴜʀᴇ!]

[ʙɪᴇɴ ûʀ! - ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴜʀᴇ!]

Now we were walking along the streets to one of my favourite places. It was already dark and you could see a few people walking along the streets from time to time.

After a few minutes, we were standing a little away from the city and could look directly out to sea. I saw the little smile on her lips and she looked incredibly happy, even if it was just this little thing.

She looked at the sea and I could almost see something like longing in her eyes, but she shook her head slightly. Almost as if she was trying to suppress a thought.

"Thank you for showing me this place," she murmured honestly as she looked at me. I simply smiled slightly at her, which she returned.

We slowly walked back to the car. I had actually got her to go out with me! Not today, of course, but maybe sometime soon. I heard her sigh slightly as she looked up at the sky and silently scrutinised the stars.

I opened the door for her from the passenger seat and let her get in before I went round to the driver's side and got in myself. The windows were slightly steamed up and I watched Fleur as she drew little stars on the window pane, which made me smile.

"So we will see each other again?" I asked the girl as I started the engine and drove out of the car park. Even though Monaco wasn't big, I travelled by car because sometimes it was just more convenient for me. Especially when I was meeting someone.

"If you like, yes," she replied, turning her gaze away from the window. 'What kind of question was that? Of course I wanted to meet up with her again!', the voice in my head thought.

"Then yes."

———————
authors note
art exam tomorrow and i'm absolutely not ready but also RACEWEEK🤭
hoping for a great weekend and the wc titel for pedro<3
btw there will be some drama soon🥰