(1) Followed in the Alpha's tracks

Amber was an Alpha of the Cumohomous Forest. She was the Alpha, the leader, the one in charge! One day, she decided to find an Omega mate in the forest, all alone.

Her paws softly pressed against the soft soil of the forest, as it had rained earlier. She couldn't smell anyone's scent, but then Amber remembered that nobody really goes around here during or after it rains, and if they do, their scent would've been more vague.

Amber went and marked her territory every once in a while. But little did she know, there was something following her. Something or someone, catching up to Amber's tracks.

Amber suddenly felt the scent of something nutty behind her, but before her Alpha instincts could react, she was pinned down to a tree by a... a peanut? Weird...

"H-heyy l-let me go! Kyaa~!" Amber growled and hissed.

"Nuh uh, not so fast princess... What is an Alpha so alphicious like you walking alone in these woods? Don't you know it's dangerous?" The peanut asked whilst a slight subtle smirk appeared on its face.

"I- uh- i was l-looking for a m-mate..!" Amber spit out her words as she tried to escape the peanuts grip, but she failed. "Don't call me princess grrrr! I'm not your princess, you wanker!" Amber added in a pissed growl.

"Oh my! Is that so...?~ Don' t worry... I won't call you that my dear...~"  it said in a flirtatious voice. Amber continued on trying to break free from the peanuts grip, but the nut was too strong.

"Keep trying my sweet little Alpha, but you won't be able to escape my grip.... mrrr~~"

"I am not yours! Hey! Actually....~~" Amber suddenly switched up her tone of voice when the peanut 'mrrr'-ed. It suddenly made her feel... submissive.... But that can't be possible. Shes an Alpha. The alphiciousest of them all! Right?