(2)Unexpected reality

The peanut made sure Amber tasted all his peanut butter. It sure made alpha Amber feel more omega than usual.

Days and nights passed since that one exciting night, a night that Amber shall not forget ever in her alpha life. She wouldve visited the peanut after all of that, but she wasn't feeling so good. Amber felt more dizzier and her appettite incresed, not to mention how her belly grew.

Amber didn't kmow what it could've been, until one day, she felt a kick. And then more kicks. All in her belly, as the horror dawned up on her. She was... pregnant?!

But she couldn't possibly be?!! She's an alpha! Alphas can't get pregnant! What would the rest the pack think of this?!

As her thoughts swirled around and stressed Amber out, she decided to go for a nice slow walk.

Her paws stepped on the dry hard soil as she sniffed the sorrounding area. She felt the scent of something nutty again and this time she turned around, and saw The almighty atractive peanut. Amber noticed it looked angry.

"Where were you my dear 'Alpha'?!" It spit its words as it pinned Amber against a random tree.

"I was feeling sick my dear peanut... Ngh... B-but i do have some rather shocking news to share with you, Peanut-kun..." Amber sighed knowing that this might end up badly, but she had no other choice.

"Grrr... What is it my kitten?!" The peanut growled impatiently waiting for Amber to respond with an honest answer.

"I'm... i-i'm pregnant... with your babies...." Amber whispered.

The peanut looked horrified at amber and let her go from its grip.

"W-what..?" The peanut now seemed empty and distant.

"I-i'm-" Amber was suddenly interrupted.

"I. Heard. You. The. First. Time." The peanut took a deep breath "How can you possible be pregnant?! Aren't you an alpha? You sure don't smell like an omega... except when we were.... oh... OH... OH NO.... I can't be a father Amber, you know that?!" The peanut looked in ambers eyes but it was hopeless.

"I was thinking of aborting but you know... as an alpha it will be... akward.... life changing." Amber said

"L your problem" the peanut exclaimed before leaving Amber alone in the woods.