Only Chapter

"The dance is coming up soon." Taehyung sing songs. "We're all going right?" Taehyung questions and looks around.

Everyone but Jungkook nods. "Kookie, why didn't you nod?"

Jungkook scratches his neck. "I don't think I'm gonna go."

"But kook it'll be your first dance."

"Yeah but I have no one to go with and I'm too shy to ask the person I actually wanna go with, out."

As if on cue Jimin walks close to Jungkook letting his hand glide across his waist and says "You're pretty." before continuing on his original path and throwing a wink back to Jungkook.

Jungkook blushes and looks away from Jimin.

"I don't know, it seems like the person you wanna go with wants you too." Tae says with a mischievous grin

Jungkook shakes his head. "No he's just being his usual flirty self. Just because he slides his hand across my waist doesn't mean he wants me."

Tae looks at him annoyed. "He called you pretty and winked at you."

"He always does that, he's likely only being nice."

Tae simply facepalms. "He looked at you like he wanted to eat you. You're the only one I've seen him do that to."

Jungkook shrugs. "You don't know that. There could be other people he's called cute recently."

Tae just says "Aigo Jungkookie you'll be the death of me." And rolls his eyes.

The bell rings signaling classes to start. Everyone heads to their classes.

(Time-skip)

Jungkook, Taehyung, Namjoon, and Jin are currently at lunch.

Jin flicks his hair." I'm thinking we should wear pink and white." He then turns to Namjoon.

Namjoon smiles and says "Whatever you want hyung."

Tae gags. "You guys are disgustingly cute."

Jin laughs and Namjoon looks at him with a fond smile. "I know."

Jin looks at Tae. "What colors are you, Hobi, and yoongi wearing?"

Tae thinks a bit, "not sure yet."

The whole cafeteria goes silent and Jungkook's table looks around to figure out what's going on.

"I Lee Taemin, ask's Park Jimin to go to the dance with me!"

Taemin looks at Jimin hopefully. Jimin gives Taemin a sad look. He then looks towards Jungkook. "I'm sorry but I already have someone in mind."

No one actually knows but you can tell Jimin said no by the way Taemin's head hangs low as he leaves the cafeteria. The cafeteria once again gets loud.

Tae looks at Jungkook. "He looked at you when he declined, you should shoot your shot."

"No hyungie, what if he declines me too."

(Meanwhile at Jm's Table)

Jimin puts his face in his hands. "He looked so disappointed, I feel kinda bad."

"He'll be fine Min-ah." Yoongi hits his back.

Hobi looks at him worriedly. "Min, are you sure Jungkook likes you? He hasn't tried to talk to you once and what if he's thinking of not going or asking someone else?"

Jimin shakes his head. "Hyungie do you not see the way he looks at me? The way he blushes when I flirt with him the tiniest bit? How shy he always is around me?"