~8~

"Can I bite your tongue like my bad habit?"

The girls continued chatting for a bit before going back into their studies

Sua realized her coffee had turned into just a cup of ice, so she got up to order another one. While waiting in line, she turned her head back to her table to look at the drinks of her friends in case they needed a refill as well. She noticed Yuri's drink was nearly full, and Yena's had about a sip left. She ordered the drinks for her and Yena, and stepped to the side so she was out of the way. 

Sua was so in her head waiting for the drinks, that the chime of the door went unnoticed to her. Mark and Yuta had made their way into the cafe and got in line. 

The sound of giggling ultimately ended up bringing Sua out of her thoughts and she looked over at the line only to find a pair of friends, one of them leaning on the other as they let out a set of giggles. She smiled to herself at the cute moment, before looking back at her table. A good amount of time had passed and usually the drinks are out by now, however that didn't appear to be the case. 

Peering into the open kitchen of the cafe, Sua noticed the small amount of staff members working. She understood what it felt like to be under staffed- especially in moments of rush hours, so she stayed at the side waiting patiently. Her gaze went from the windows, to the floors, to the tables full of people, to the lengthy line that hasn't gone down, back to the windows. Her thinking was interrupted however when the barista called her name. 

"I'm sorry for amount of time it took for your order, we are only down to 2 working espresso machines and the drive thru is packed." The barista said apologetically.  "Here's one of your drinks and the other one will be out soon, enjoy this slice of cake on us as another apology for your wait." 

"Oh my- thank you! And it's really no problem, i'm in no rush" Sua replied taking the items from the barista gratefully. 

The barista just gave her a warm smile, nodding her head before heading back to the kitchen. 

Sua made her way back to her table, placing the items down before informing her friends she's going to use the restroom- in case they call her order while she was away. 

After Sua left, Yuri looked up from her study materials over to the counter where the drinks are placed. Her eyes widened as she saw who was in line next up from taking their order. She kicked Yena's leg from under the table to gain her attention. 

"Ow! What the hell-" Yena stopped mid sentence seeing the widened eyes of the girl. "What is it? Did something happen?" 

"Don't make it obvious, but look at the counter." 

"I don't see anything, is Sua's drink there?" Yena asked still confused at her friends behavior. 

"No, not the actual counter silly, look at who is in line"