Prologue Part 2

After being bitten by a werewolf, Caterina was on the brink of death. Her father, a powerful vampire, knew that he had to act quickly to save her. He had already lost his wife; he doesn't want to lose his daughter too. In a moment of desperation, he bit her, hoping that his own vampire venom would counteract the werewolf's poison.

To his relief, Caterina's body began to heal almost immediately. But the transformation was not without its consequences. As she recovered from her injuries, Caterina began to feel strange, like there was something different about her. She knew her vampire side would activate soon, but she didn't think so soon. She didn't know what it was at first, but then she realized that she was becoming a vampire.

Caterina was terrified at first. She had always known that vampires were different from humans, but she had never imagined that she would become one. She discovered that she had incredible strength, speed, and agility, and she relished in the power that came with her new abilities.

As she looked back on that fateful night, Caterina knew that everything had changed. She had lost her humanity, but she had gained so much more. She was a vampire, and she was ready to take on the world.

Caterina's father knew that his daughter's transformation was not going to be easy. Especially because Caterina has now activated her vampire side. He also knew people would come for her for what she is. Marco has been a vampire for centuries, and he knew how difficult it could be to adjust to a new life. But he was determined to help Caterina embrace her vampire side and become the powerful creature that he knew she could be

The first thing he did was to take her hunting. Caterina was hesitant at first, but her father reassured her that it was a natural part of being a vampire. They set out into the night, and Caterina was amazed at how easy it was to move through the darkness. Her senses were heightened, and she could smell the blood of animals from miles away.

As they hunted, Caterina's father taught her how to control her thirst. He showed her how to feed without killing, and how to choose her prey carefully. Caterina was a quick learner, and soon she was able to hunt on her own.

Over the next few weeks, Caterina's father continued to teach her about her new life. He showed her how to use her strength and agility to her advantage, and how to move silently through the night. He also taught her about the other kinds of vampires in their world, and warned her about the dangers that they could face.

Caterina was grateful for her father's guidance. She had always felt like an outsider, but now she had found a place where she belonged. She was a vampire, and a witch,and she was proud of it.

As they returned home from their latest hunt, Caterina's father turned to her and smiled. "You're going to be a great hybrid." he said. "I can feel it." And Caterina knew that he was right. She was ready to take on the world, one hunt at a time.

Caterina's father could see that despite all the progress she had made, Caterina was still struggling with the loss of her mother. He knew that the bond between mother and daughter was a special one, and that Caterina was feeling lost without her.

One night, as they sat together in their home, Caterina's father could see the sadness in her eyes. "I know how much you miss your mother," he said. "But you're not alone. You have me, and we're in this together."

Caterina nodded, but she couldn't shake the feeling of loneliness that had settled over her. Her powers were out of control, and only her mother had been able to calm her down. Without her, Caterina felt lost.

Her father could see the pain in her eyes, and he knew that he needed to do something to help her. He took her hand and led her to a room in the cottage that she had never seen before. It was a small, cozy room, with soft lighting and comfortable furniture.

"This was your mother's room." he tells her. "She used to come here when she needed to be alone, or when she was feeling overwhelmed. I think it might help you too."

Caterina stepped into the room, and immediately felt a sense of peace wash over her. The room was filled with pictures of her mother, and she could feel her presence all around her.

For the first time since her mother's death, Caterina felt like she wasn't alone. She sat down in a chair and closed her eyes, and she could almost feel her mother's arms around her.

From that day on, Caterina spent more and more time in her mother's room. She would meditate, practice magic or read, or just sit quietly and think. And every time she felt overwhelmed or lost, she would come to the room, and feel her mother's love and support all around her.