Pilot

The episode opens with a shot of Imp City. Cars could be heard honking and the exterior of a building is shown. A door is then seen with a note that reads: Meeting In Progress, where 4 people sat at a long gray table, along with a slender tall imp next to a bulletin board.

"Alright, now I know business has been a bit slow lately, yes. It's no one's fault, okay? Me and Madeline not naming any names here. Moxxie." He states quietly to himself while looking at the imp, supposedly named Moxxie, who gave him an offended glare. "Now does anyone have any bright ideas on how we can get business drumming up again?"The tall imp asked his employees.

Blitzø waited for any of them to answer, looking at them from the front of the table. At the table were four other people. There was the partner of the business and partnership of the company, Madeline Buckzo, who was the wife of Blitzø, daughter of the Mad Hatter and owner of Wonderland Haberdashery & Tea Shoppe. Her hair is curly and wavy, and comes in three colors: dark turquoise, mint green, and dark purple or violet. She has bright blue-teal eyes and light skin. Her main fashion accessory theme is tea, which include a teacup hat; most of her outfits incorporate tea set-inspired details. In addition to her hair's colors, her clothes of choice feature yellow, black, and blue, which is called mad-tastic style combined with a vast array of non-synchronized patterns, her average look is a busy one, befitting her energetic personality. Her everyday look is a magenta puffy-sleeved layered dress with a blue bow around the waist. White leggings cover her legs. They are blue-spotted. She wears white-cream shoes with gold teapot-handle-resembling wedges or heels at the bottom of them. She wears teal-green gloves. Her gloves also have white puffs at the ends of them in all the cartoon, artworks, and doll lines. She has a magenta ring on both her right middle finger and ring finger on top of her right glove.

Sitting on Madeline's lap was Crumpets who was sleeping, getting pets from Madeline and sitting in Madeline's teacup hat was Earl Grey. Earl Gray and Crumpets were the Buckzo family pets and helpers of the company. There were two imps, Moxxie and Millie, who were married. Finally, the last person was the company's receptionist. She was a hellhound named Loona and was the adoptive daughter of Blitzø and Madeline. Millie, who was sitting beside Moxxie, spoke up first.

Millie spoke up. "What about a car wash?" She excitedly suggested.

"Mille, who in their right mind wants their car to be washed? No one cares if their cars are being washed. What kind of company do we think we are? And they called me mad." Madeline said.

"Exactly, Gummy Bear. Ooh! What about a billboard?" He thought aloud. Moxxie rolls eyes. "We can't afford a billboard, sir."

Yeah, he's got a point, Blitzy." Madeline said to her husband. "Helpful, Moxxie. Really glad you're in the room right now." Blitzø said to Moxxie, then looked at Madeline. "Thank you my little cupcake for telling me that!" Blitzø told Maddie as he gave her a kiss on the lips.

"Perhaps we could merge the company with my Wonderland Haberdashery & Tea Shoppe business. That way we get more clients and customers at the same time. I see and overhear customers talking about their problems to each other at my tea shoppe. And plus no one can my tea and bake goods I serve there." Maddie said as Earl Grey squeaked in agreement.

"That's a great idea Madz! Who would say no to your baked goods you sell at your tea shop? I wouldn't! We can give people a discount for the people who go to your tea shop! Oh, where would I be without my mad woman by my side." Blitzø said as he kissed her on the cheek with her giggling.

Moxxie was about to say something before he cut himself off. "Have you guys forgotten what service we provide?" Blitzø said as he turned on the T.V. Showing Blitzø hitting someone with a mallet with blood splattering everywhere, Moxxie holding a gun against someone, then shooting him with him flying off, Madeline slashing  someone open with her vorpal blade, Loona viciously biting someone while they scream in agony, Crumpets breathing fire on someone as they scream in agony, Earl Grey digging around inside a person body, eating them from the inside before coming out of the person's mouth, and Millie cutting someone's head off with a spear as she giggled maliciously. Then, it zooms out to everyone watching the TV. All the employees were watching while eating popcorn. Millie and Moxxie were sitting next to each other, Loona was on the other side, and Blitzø and Madeline were handing out the popcorn Madeline made.