Sleepover

A/N: This chapter will have two different scenarios where Octavia goes to Cerise and Ramona house and Raven (Queen) Charming and Dexter Charming  house and has a sleepover.

Sometimes Octavia needs a place to escape to get away from her parents constant arguing.

"There they go again. Fighting, shouting and throwing things across the house." Octavia thought to herself as she sat in the living room and saw Stolas and Stella fighting in the next room. It was never ending. Everyday it's been like this. Octavia swore that Stolas and Stella even fought before she was even born.

Whenever Stolas and Stella are fighting, Octavia needs somewhere to escape too. Luckily Octavia knows a place she goes to escape and spend the night. She quickly went to her bedroom, grabbed a backpack and suitcase and began packing. She needs to get away from her home.

She placed a note on her bed on where she'll be at so she wouldn't worry her parents. Well mostly for Stolas, Stella wouldn't care if Octavia left the house. But Stolas would care, at least she'll be at a place with people she and Stolas know.

The note read:

"Dear Mom and Dad,

If you see this letter, it means I ran away. Don't worry, I'm gonna be with people we know. People that are our family. I won't be gone for too long, I'm gonna be out for a few days. Just until you both calm down. I hope you both understand.

From,

Octavia

She then opened her bedroom and headed out the front door. Because Stolas and Stella were too busy fighting and how loud they were with their fighting, yelling and shouting, they didn't notice Octavia leaving the house through the front door. Once outside she began to open up a portal, even if Stolas didn't teach all the spells to Octavia, she does know basic spells. Like opening up portals. So she opened up a portal and headed to her sleepover.

Scenario A: Sleepover at The Badwolf's and Hood's House:

Octavia exits out the portal. She stood in a small family size house. This house was where Cerise Hood and Romana Badwolf lived. Her best friends in all the rings of hell. She met them when she was a little girl and since then became her best friends in all of hell. She knows Cerise and Romana's parents' secret. And why Cerise and Romana can't be seen together. Since in their stories, Cerise and Romana are supposed to be enemies. Octavia walked up to the door and knocked on the door. The door opens to reveal a young woman. The woman is tall and thin and she has straight dark brown hair. Her eyes are gray. She wears a black long sleeved, v-neck top, a long red skirt that has a black tree branch design over shades of red. Around her waist is a wide brown belt with two large buckles and two chains attached. She wears a short red cape with a white trim that is fastened with a diamond shape, jewel encrusted clasp. On each wrist she wears a leather bracelet that has a net design that stretches along the top of her hands. She has small hoop earrings. This , mother of Cerise Hood and Romana Badwolf and wife of Badwolf.