Loo Loo Land

A/N: Before we start the chapter I just need to tell you all a reminder. I know awhile back I post random question #3 about me asking which ever after character I should ship Stolas with, or it I should continue with Blitz x Maddie x Stolas shipping. But let's put those answers for Question #3 on hold for now. Cause I'm gonna continue with Stolas flirting with Blitz and Maddie so it fits with the original canon story. Then when I posted "Ozzie's" chapter is when we will start/resume the debate on whether I should continue with Blitz x Maddie x Stolas shipping or if it time for Stolas to look for new love and find/write his happily ever after. Hope y'all understand :)

It opens to a shot of the exterior of Stolas's mansion at night, before cutting to the master bedroom where Stolas and Stella are asleep. Octavia's frightened voice can be heard. "Mummy! Daddy!" Octavia screamed. Stolas is roused from his sleep. "Via's calling us, Stella." "You get up." Stella said sleepily.

Stolas sighs and gets out of bed, and enters Octavia's room, where she is hiding beneath her blankets. "Dear? What troubles you, my owlet?" Stolas said as he opened the door. "Daddy! Daddy! I had a dream! A really bad dream!"

Stolas yawned. "A nightmare."

"I was looking all over the palace, and... I couldn't find you anywhere! You weren't there!" Stolas summons his Grimoire to him telekinetically, and flips it open.

"There there, Via, it's okay; you're okay. When you're scared and you don't know where I am, you must remember: no matter what happens to me, I will never be far away from my special little Starfire." 

It always seems more quiet in the dark

Stolas opens a portal above himself and Octavia as she looks up in awe of the beauty of space through the portal.

It always feels so stark

Stolas and young Octavia float up through the portal and into the cosmos, landing on a barren moon.

How silence grows under the moon

Constellations gone so soon

As Stolas walks, he leaves behind footprints on the moon's surface.

I used to think that I was bold

Walking across the moon, Stolas leaves footprints in the dust.

I used to think love would be fun                

Now all my stories have been told except for one...       

Stolas looks down at Octavia, and she looks back with her large, curious eyes while her gaze shifts to a pink glow to her side.

As the stars start to align                     

I hope you take it as a sign               

A meteor begins its descent towards a giant, pink colored star.

That you'll be okay. Everything will be okay   

The meteor makes contact with the pink star, and begins to sink beneath the molten surface. 

And if the Seven Rings collapse