32

Yonhei sighed defeated as he watched the Chinese girl walk away from him. He turned around hoping to see his brother standing behind him like always, but Yunseo was nowhere in sight in the busy hallway.

Suddenly the air around the fifteen year old became suffocating as his breathing quickened and he started feeling anxious. With quick and cautious steps, he sped his way out of the hallway in search for his twin.

He walked up and down every hallway until he made it to the mathematics hallway and saw Yunseo standing in front of his first period classroom talking to their cousin, Daehoon. Yonhei quickly walked over to the two and linked arms with his brother. His breathing soon became more normal as he took large intakes of air.

"Hey Yon, are you okay?" Yunseo asked looking over at his brother with a worry expression. The other nodded as he gave the other a soft smile and continued to cling onto his brother, greeting their cousin as well.

"Welp I gotta get to class before the door closes, so catch you guys later." Daehoon said waving towards the twins before running off. "Coming let's get to class, yeah?" Yunseo asked as he nudged the other who nodded his head gently and they headed inside their class.

✤✤✤

"Yea, I'll ask my parents if I could sleepover this Saturday." Yunseo to a classmate as he packed his stuff together and sling his bag over his shoulder, waving bye to his friends and exiting the classroom. "Hey Yun, have you seen Yonhei?" Jihua asked as she walked up to the older boy who greeted her with a smile. "I'm just able to head to his class so we can walk to lunch together. Wanna tag along?" Yunseo stated, pointing down the hall somewhere.

"Yea sure, I have to tell him something." Jihua answered and the two walked side by side to the other boy's classroom. They made it to Yonhei's classroom and greeted him before heading to the cafeteria to have lunch. "Didn't you have something to say to Yonhei Hua?" Yunseo asked as the trio sat down at one of the tables set up outside of the cafeteria. "Oh right! Jaesung invited me to a pool party this Saturday and most likely uncle Hannie will make you go with me so you better not embarrass me." Jihua stated, pointing her fork at the older boy.

"Well you probably won't have to worry about him embarrassing you because I was invited to sleep over at Seojun's and Appa will most likely make Yonhei go with me." Yunseo butted in as he turned to the Chinese girl who started nodding. "You say my name like I'm not right here." Yonhei said as he threw his hands up in the air. The other two started to laugh and continue to have a conversation.

"Hey guys!" Daehoon exclaimed as he jumped onto the table with a wide smile. "Finally got your phone back?" Jihua asked as she stuffed her mouth with the salad that was sitting in front of her. "No, but I finally got to talk to Haneul today!" Daehoon answered with a giggly smile on his face. "Aren't you a freshman? And isn't she a junior?" Yonhei asked turning towards his brother and Jihua who nodded to his questions.

"And? Uncle Jisoo and Uncle Minnie are three years apart and they're married." Daehoon said with a matter-of-fact tone and a shoulder shrug. Jihua rolled her eyes and looked down towards her food, "boys." She mumbled under her breath and continued to eat her salad.

✤✤✤✤

"Hey boys how was school?" Jeonghan asked his sons as they entered the kitchen and threw their bags onto the table. "Same thing as always." Yunseo answered as he gave his Appa a kiss on the cheek and opened the fridge to find a snack and a drink. "You Yon?" Jeonghan gestured towards the other boy and placed a kiss on his head. "What Yun said, although Jihua was being a little more sassy today." Yonhei answered as he hugged his Appa and followed after his brother.

"I heard that her and Mingjun had a little argument both school today, so that may be the reason." Jeonghan answered as he went to go sit on the couch. "Aren't you going to ask him?" Yonhei asked his twin as he sat at the table and took out his school laptop and set it up. "After we're done with homework." Yunseo answered as he placed a plate with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on it on the table with a cup of juice for Yonhei.

Yonhei nodded and they sat in silence as they worked on their homework.

✤✤✤✤

"We're home!" Yonghee exclaimed as she entered the house and kicking off her shoes, followed by her father. "Hey pretty girl! How was school?" Jeonghan greeted as he picked up the little girl and placed a kiss on her cheek with a smile. "It was fun! Me and Meeyong played dress up today and we learned our fives in multiplication." Yonghee answered as the two made their way to the kitchen where the twins were still seated at the dinning table.

"Hey Yonghee!" The two greeted with a smile as the little girl went to hug her older brothers. "Hey boys, how was school?" Seungcheol asked as he entered the kitchen and ruffled the twins hair with a smile before going over to his husband and greeting him with a kiss. "Ew!~" Yonghee exclaimed with a disgust face as she scrunched up her nose, the married couple laughing at the little girl's cuteness.

"School was the same." Yonhei answered his question from before as he closed his laptop and put it back into his backpack. "Oh, right! Dad, Appa can we go to Seojun's sleepover this weekend?" Yunseo asked as he sat up straight in his chair and looked at his parents. "As long as all your homework and chores are done, then yes." Jeonghan stated with a smile.

The twins smiled and high five each other. "While you guys do boy stuff, I'll be at Uncle Non's and uncle Kwan's house to have a sleepover with Meeyong." Yonghee smugly said as she pulled herself a chair and sat down, pulling out her homework.

"Okay.....I'll get started on dinner then." Jeonghan said softly and went to go pull out stuff to make dinner for the family of five. "I'll be in my office if you guys need me." Seungcheol said and got thumbs up from his family.

✤✤✤✤

It really been a whole month since I updated this book!!!😭😭

I'm sorry y'all, I got stuck on this chapter!!😭😭

But anywho, here's an update now!!!

So like always

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3