33

"Hey boys." Soonyoung greeted his sons as he stood in the doorway to Daehoon's room. "Hey dad, Appa's not home yet?" Jaeyoung asked as he looked up from the paper he was looking at. "No, not yet. He stopped to get dinner for us." Soonyoung answered as he walked further into the room and sat down on the bed and observed the teenagers. "How was school?" He asked, wanting to make conversation with his children.

"Middle schoolers are weird dad, can I be in high school instead?" Jaeyoung whined as he turned to his father with a pout. Soonyoung chuckled as he ruffled the boy's hair. "High schoolers are weird too Jae, stay in middle school for now." Soonyoung said as he looked over towards his older son who wasn't engaged with the conversation.

"Do you guys wanna know something?" Soonyoung questioned, catching the attention of both boys. "When I was in high school, i wasn't liked by many. The only friends I had were uncles Cheol, Minnie, Non, Chan, Gyu, and Jun. So I spent my free time in the dance room, where I could be myself." Soonyoung started, readjusting his spot on the bed. Daehoon scoffed as he rolled his eyes and went back to reading his comic book.

Soonyoung didn't mind though as he'll soon be interested in the story. "Then one day, while i was dancing my heart out, a boy stepped into the room. I didn't notice him at first, that was until he started playing the guitar and sung the song I was dancing to. He had once of the most beautiful voice I have ever heard." Soonyoung said, a dreamy look placed on his face as he spoke about the boy.

"But didn't you say that about Appa?" Jaeyoung questioned with a tilted head, Soonyoung chuckled lightly. "I did." He answered with a wink as he cleared his throat to continue with his story. "I was so intrigued by the other, I just had to teach him a a few dance moves. Then of course we danced together and even sang together." Soonyoung said, the dreamy look never leaving his face. "Wait, Dad. You sing?" Daehoon asked, putting down his comic book to look at his father.

"Oh yea I can sing, I just don't do it as often as your Appa." Soonyoung answered with a short laugh before retracting his thoughts. "After that day, we promised to visit each other in that exact dance room. It felt nice to have to talk to outside the friend group I had back then. He even taught me how to play guitar." Soonyoung said with a smile on his face. "And you stuck, even after I taught you." A voice said which mad Jaeyoung gasped and turned to his Appa who stood in the doorway with his arms crossed.

"You wanna know, your father here used uncle Minnie who knows how to play guitar to ask me out?" Jihoon stated as he walked further into the room and hugged his youngest son. "Wait so, Appa was the boy you were talking about the whole time?" Daehoon asked, looking between his parents. "I mean, who else would he be talking about with that stupid look on his face?" Jihoon asked with a chuckle as he placed his hands onto Soonyoung's shoulders who just rolled his eyes.

"So, you guys been together since high school?" Jaeyoung asked with a questioning look on his face. "He wouldn't let me go, even if I had a choice." Jihoon answered with a cheeky smile playing on his lips. "Come on before the food gets cold." Soonyoung said as he stood up from the bed as he headed for the door.

"More like your dad doesn't want to get exposed even more." Jihoon said which made the two boys start giggling. "Did you know that your uncles and your father sung to the others in the middle of the mall food court?" Jihoon asked before running away when he saw Soonyoung trying to catch him, followed by his children running with him. "No more exposing me!" Soonyoung exclaimed with puffed cheeks.

✤✤✤✤

"I want a relationship like dad and Appa." Jaeyoung said as he laid on his brother's bed, the upper half hanging off the bed. "You're too young to even think like that Jae." Daehoon said, pushing his brother further down the bed so he can climb into bed. "Don't act like you're any older. You're still a freshman in high school." Jaeyoung said with the roll of his eyes as he sat up with a huff. "What's that one line that Uncle Chan told Uncle Sam?" He asked himself as he thought long and hard about it.

"'We're still freshmen in high school' uncle Chan tells me that all the time...well not the 'we're' part as he's a grown man now, but still." Daehoon said as he pulled the covers up to his chin and snuggled into his bed sheets. "Goodnight Dae." Jaeyoung said as he hopped off his brother's bed. "Goodnight Jae." The older said as he watched his brother leave his room to go to his own.

"Goodnight boys!" Jihoon exclaimed down the hall, receiving good nights back. He sighed as he closed the bedroom door and turned around to see his husband playing on his phone. "Lights out, phone down." Jihoon stated as he went to turn off the light. Soonyoung groaned as he turned off his phone and placed it on the nightstand. "I'm not a child Hoons, I can't be on my phone whenever." Soonyoung stated as he looked at his husband.

"You're also a married man with two teenage sons and a job that you need to wake up for." Jihoon retorted as he placed a kiss on the other's cheek and laid his head on Soonyoung's chest. The older smiled as he wrapped his arms around the other and placed a gentle kiss to the younger's head. "Do you ever wish we were still in high school?" Soonyoung asked as he played with the smaller's hair. "Sometimes, I don't have to worry about bills or keeping a job." Jihoon answered as he snuggled closer to the other.

"But I wouldn't want to go back because I'm married to the man I love, I have two beautiful children and a job that's just right for me." Jihoon asked which made Soonyoung smiled and hugged the other closer. "Yea....this is nice." He softly said as they soon fell asleep, awaiting for tomorrow's events.

✤✤✤✤

Yo! I'm such a huge Soonhoon shipper!!!😭😭

I just think they're so cute!!!!🤭✨

And yes just a quick reference to my book Boys Like You. If you didn't catch on...well now you know.

I may do that for the rest of the book just so I have something to base off of.

But like always

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3