02

Delilah's POV: 

I woke up the next morning to banging on my door then I heard a deep voice.

"If you don't open the damn door in ten seconds then I will open it myself." How could he even open it? I don't know but I am not in the mood to find what will happen I don't open the door.

"10, 9, 8, 7-" I quickly got up and opened the door, and saw Sebastian on the other end. He was annoyed and his face was red but he looked adorable. I decided that today I am going test them and push there buttons until both of them snap.

" Good morning to you too. You look adorable when you're mad." I said as I pushed past him leaving him to stunned to speak and started heading into the kitchen. Before I even got there I was hit with the smell of french toast and bacon. I took a seat at the island and watched Dominick cook. He was shirt less and his back and arm muscles looked edible.

(Reference pic)

He turned and caught me staring and plastered a cocky grin on his face " Like what you see? Take a picture it will last longer

He turned and caught me staring and plastered a cocky grin on his face " Like what you see? Take a picture it will last longer." He said teasingly.

"Maybe I will." I got up and walked over to him and ran my nails down his back and took a picture. "Looks better now." I said and I pinched his butt as I was turning around he grabbed me by the back of my neck and pushed me up against the counter so that my back was against his stomach. 

"Gorgeous if you wanted attention all you had to do was ask." He whispered in by ear and gently smacked my ass. He moved back and started cooking again I got up on my tiptoes and whispered in his ear.

"The only thing I want is my food." That earned me a low chuckle. As I started walking back to my seat Sebastian came into the kitchen and sat down next to me.

"What is for breakfast?" He asked as Dominick brought me my plate. 

"French toast, bacon, eggs, and orange juice." As I started reaching for the syrup in the corner of my eye I saw Sebastian sneaking his hand to my bacon. I quickly grabbed the syrup and and smacked his hand away. I looked him dead in the eye and gave him the death stare.

"Don't you ever touch my food again." Who does he think that he is? I may I have to live with him but I don't have to tolerate him taking my food.

"Did you just hit me?" Yes yes I did. And he has the nerve to look annoyed,

"Yes. Do I need to do it again so that it will register in your brain?" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Big mistake love." I heard Dominick say and damn that nickname gave me butterflies in my stomach. Next thing I know Sebastian's hand was wrapped around my neck just barely squeezing.

"The only time you are allowed to roll you eyes is when Dominick or i are fucking you understood?" I hope he means if because that is not happening. Dominick sat Sebastian's food in front of him. Then he sat down on the other side of me.