05

Delilah's POV:

After some time he lets me go and I finish making my tea. Instead of taking it to my room like I had originally planned I sit at the island and scroll through my socials. The first thing that popped up was a picture of Nathaniel Jones (my dad) at some fancy event putting a smile on for the press.

I scroll through the comments and wish that I hadn't. A bunch of middle aged women leave heart emojis or things saying stuff like "He is the sweetest, I wish my kids had a dad like that." or "Where can I find a man like that."

If only they knew what type of man he really is.

Ping

Three of spades

Simone: You ready?

Cassandra: I think we should go to target
first. What do you guys think?

_________

How could I have forgotten about the mall? I guess with all the stuff today it slipped my mind. I haven't even asked the guys if it was okay yet.

I stuff my phone in my pocket and walked to Sebastian's door.

Knock knock

"Come in." He mumbles. I open the door and se him laying in bed reading a book Wuthering Heights.

Huh I didn't peg him as someone who reads.

"What do you want?" He asks head still in his book.

"Uh I was wondering if I could go to the mall with Cassandra and Simone?" That seems to get his attention because he put the book down.

"Why should I allow that when you were misbehaving today. How do I know you won't cause more trouble?" Crap I should've asked Dominick.

"You already punished me for that though." I whine.

"I'll let you go on one condition." He pauses for a minute then beckons me over with his finger.

"Come here." He says. Why I think as I stay still.

"Delilah." He says sharply.

"Come.Here." Every fiber in my body is telling me to walk away. But I never listen to myself.

I walk over to him quickly not wanting another spanking one is enough.

"Yes." I say a little breather than I wanted.
He snakes his hand around my back and trails it from my neck to my butt and squeezes hard. Getting a gasp out of me I tried to distract myself from the pain but I can't anymore.

"Please." I mutter and his he squeezes harder.

"You feel that huh remember that pain when you think of acting up." He says with a sadistic shit eating grin on his face.

"Do you understand." He says I nod my head but then remember what he said about words.

" Yes sir." I say. He seems satisfied with my answer because he lets go and picks up his book again.

"If that's all get out." Sebastian hissed. That boy is confusing to say the least. After I close his door I text the girls.

Three of Spades

The Bad Boys SubOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara