Ch.2:Villain Meeting

Later, the villains were meeting up at an old warehouse at the New Mouse City docks

Conductra:Our friend said someone would be meeting us here.

Damien:Guess they must be late, because I don't see anybody.

???:I simply like to make a good impression.

The villains looked around in confusion, they then saw a certain person leap down in front of them.

Hammerhead:Nice entrance.

Marmalade:The Shadow, I presume.

Shadow:Correct.

(A/N The updated suit I made for her)

Divebomb:I've heard of you. One of the sneakiest thieves of all time, and quite the master of disguise.

Pseudo:Sounds like a Crimson Paw wannabe to me. Ha! Ha!

Shadow got angry at that comment and pulled Pseudo towards her with his tongue.

Shadow:The Crimson Paw and I are NOTHING alike! Compare me to that amateur again, and I will strangle you with your own tail.

Pseudo:Duly noted. Can I have my tongue back now?

She let go and he retracted his tongue.

Shadow:You lot are really the best LA could offer? No wonder the Bad Guys beat you so many time.

Gigabyte:Hey! We take offense to that!

Q.B:No we don't.

Gigabyte:I speak for all villains here!

Q.B:No he doesn't

Gigabyte:And I say, we-

He was cut of by Shadow throwing a small crate at his face.

Spike:Would it surprise you at all that you're not the first to do that to him?

Shadow:Not in the slightest.

Marmalade:If everyone's done lollygagging, our little benefactor gave us our first directions. They want some of us to cause some mayhem uptown.

Squawker:I call dibs on this!

Marmalade:Absolutely not!

Shadow:What's the issue?

Marmalade:Squawker cannot focus to save his life.

Squawker:I don't know what-Oh, shiny nickel!

He then dove headfirst into the ground.

Marmalade:I rest my case.

Shadow:Maybe we can send a few others with him to keep an eye on him. Maybe some lesser baddies.

Marmalade:Fine.

???:What about me?

It was the extra villain they picked up

Marmalade:They want to keep you a bit of a secret. Want some big reveal.

???:I see. I honestly can't wait to see the Bad Guys' faces when the see me...