Ch.8:Family Drama

Ben:Who's he?

Julie:Terrence Smith. Former top arms dealer. And...my birth dad. Though I wish he wasn't related to me.

Terrence:The feeling is mutual.

Julie:He abandoned me after The Bad Guys nabbed for ransom.

Terence:And I wish you were left on the streets.

Julie:My friends and I caught him conspiring with Dawn Bellweather during the Zootopia Nighthowler conspiracy. I was hoping I'd never see him again.

Terence:Indeed. Now that introductions are out of the way, I can tell you about my scars.

Julie:*Mocking tone* Oh, was your father a drinker and a fiend?

Some of the villains snorted and chortled.

Terence:Don't laugh! Nobody encourage her! Grrr. Anyway, Sally here was kind enough to bail me out as well.

Sally:As if I could leave him out of this.

Ben:What's your goal Sally?

Sally:To finally get ahead of you Stiltons. I'm so sick of you always upstaging me! Well, that's going to change. Interview the Bad Guys was supposed to be my scoop, but you took it away! That's when I got the idea of using your foes to my advantage. I get an amazing story, and they get an opportunity to drag your names through the dirt. That's where Terrence comes in. He'll go and cause a scene that will make one heck of a front page.

Julie:How?

Terrence then pulled out a certain piston.

Julie:The Nighthowler gun?! You're going to drug people?!

Terrence:Indeed. And guess who will be getting the blame when things go down?

Julie:Grrr! You won't get away with this.

Simon:Try us.

Sally:Now, if you'll excuse us, we have a conference to set up.

She and Simon then left.

Ben:Now what?

Q.B:Now, since you know too much...I'm afraid you're going to need to die.

Pandora:What?!

Damian:You just simply know too much.

Julie:Do you really think anybody would believe us?

Gigabyte:Granted, not really. But we're not taking any chances

Marmalade:I think it's time we wrap up these loose ends. Derek.

Derek:With pleasure.

He twirled out one of his guns and aimed it at three, who braced themselves. However, just as he was about to fire...

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Everyone turned to see several Robo-Hooligans being knocked off the catwalk and exploded on impact to the ground

Pseudo:What the what?

Everyone looked up as a certain figure leapt down in front of them:The Crimson Paw!

Ben:Woah...

Marmalade:Well, well, well. I was wondering when you'd arrive. GET HER!

The villains rushed at The Crimson Paw and surrounded her. However, unexpectedly, someone grabbed Squawker and knocked him out. Everyone turned to Julie.

Julie:Don't look at me! I'm just as lost as you guys!

Just then, from out of the shadows stepped:Another Crimson Paw! Everyone was so confused.