001.

𝒩ℴ𝓌 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎𝒾𝒿𝓃𝓰 ℐ𝓃𝓉ℯ𝓇𝓁𝓊𝒹ℯ 𝒷𝓎 𝒦-𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓅

ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴘᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍ @ ʏᴏᴜ ? ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ sʟᴍᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀɪᴇs, ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ?ᴡʜᴀᴛ'ᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴋɪɴᴄᴀʀᴇ  ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪʀsᴛ ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴍᴏɴᴄʟᴇᴀʀ?

ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴘᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍ @ ʏᴏᴜ ? ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ sʟᴍᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀɪᴇs, ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ?ᴡʜᴀᴛ'ᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴋɪɴᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪʀsᴛ ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴍᴏɴᴄʟᴇᴀʀ?

--

𝗔𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗬𝗔𝗛 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 everyone and they mama knew that she was just quiet. She had friends, yes, but they weren't like the ones you go out with they were her music club friends.

Girls constantly dragged her out of their own jealousy. She didn't care. It didn't affect her, and all she wanted was to get out of the hood with her cousin.

𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣 her cousin was extremely known. Everyone thought it was just a coincidence that they had the same last name. He never really brought her up cause she didn't want to be known.

ERIN was her popular ass older sister that was known since she hung around all of them

--

Anyways, it was the last week, and Aaliyah was looking for an outfit since it's roasting she held her towel as her the water from her hair dripped onto the floor.

She hummed as 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗔 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗴 𝗕𝘆 𝗝𝗼𝗲𝘆 𝗕𝗮𝗱𝗮$$ played through her alexa. Darrian bought her clothes since he was getting mad amounts of money from making music.

Aaliyah loves both love songs and Drill, which is typical she was a girl in NYC, which sounds like the DREAM no infact she lived in the trenches. Her cousin lost people to the trenches, so it wasn't really a picture-perfect life they had.

You'd think her being Darrians cousin, she'd be loud involved, and the gang knew her not really, she was quiet and really only knew 3 people. Oy Quan & Sugarhill keem and Jayklickin they never mentioned her, though, because she always asked them not to.

Keem and Quam weren't as scary as they looked to her they were quite nice, actually, and Jay is funny. Also, really, really fine. Aaliyah sighed, looking through her wardrobe with the amount of clothes Darrian gave her money to go spend on. You'd think she had every fit planned out, but no.

She grabbed a white and red front tie graphic tee, Cargo shorts, and her white Nike socks and red and white Jordans. Aaliyah got dressed before sitting at the vanity desk and doing her skincare & makeup.

𝘋𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯 𝘋𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘫𝘪 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨.

Her alexa said as she grabbed her phone and propped it up against the mirror, answering the call. Loud music continued playing as DDot put his face in the camera. She smiled waving as DDot looked up, walking somewhere.