002

𝒩ℴ𝓌 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝓰 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓰𝒽𝓇 𝒷𝓎 𝒟𝒶𝓋ℯ

ᴀɴʏ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʙᴀɢs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʙᴜʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ғɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ 50's, sʜᴇ ᴀ 10 ᴏᴜᴛᴛᴀ 10 ᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʜᴇʀ "ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴋɪss ᴍᴇ," ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴏʙʙsᴇssᴇᴅ ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ

𝗔𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗬𝗔𝗛 AND WAS CHILLIN 𝗔𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗦 house as she looked for her playlist on her TV her cousin rolled up. Her parents were still working and they knew that Darrian and Aaliyan were gonna go out and Erin was going too which is why they let her go.

she hummed as 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝘆 𝗗𝗮𝘃𝗲 played on her TV she looked throughout her wardrobe. She picked out a grey long dress and white purse with grey fluffy sliders.

She nodded and then took her clothes to her bathroom and had a shower singing along to her playlist. After 40 mins she was done she applied her cotton candy body lotion.

She got dressed then returned into her room and sat down and then did her make up she laughed as Wasted by Digga D.

"WOAH"

DDot said hearing the start and Aaliyah laughed while rapping along to it. Before singing the chorus.

"I ain't cheffing you, I shoot, I shoot my gun, If you try to run, I'm kweffing you"

Aaliyah said and DDot was confused at the lyrics.

"Nigga the fuck does Cheffing mean and Kweffing?"

"Cheffing means stabbing and Kweffing means to shoot you and kill you"

"Why did he sing it like that"

Aaliyah laughed and shrugged and continued to do her music and rapped along. DDot vibed along and Erin came and sighed wit canes and passed them their food.

"Finally nigga thought ya ass got capped"

"Shut up nigga"

Erin said arguing with the boy Aaliyah laughed and rolled her eyes at the two it was funny the way they ALWAYS argued. Erin was already dressed she just needed to do her hair and make up and she did with Aaliyah and they made videos getting ready and having fun.

Erin went live on TikTok and DDot appeared in the background and people who followed Erin already knew they were sisters. They didn't know about Aaliyah though which Aaliyah preferred but she didn't care if they did.

DDot sat closer to them and shared the massive cup of canes sauce with them. Aaliyah put her chicken and chips into the toast and dipped it into the sauce and took a bite. Aaliyah changed the playlist and hummed along to Drama by Roy Woods ft Drake DDot was confused on the genre change.