003.

𝓝𝓸𝔀 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓢𝓸 𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓱 𝓫𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓳𝓪 𝓒𝓪𝓽

ɴᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ 🫣, ʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴠɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴀɴᴋ sʜɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴄᴜᴘ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴍᴀ ᴅᴏ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ

- time skip btw the sleepover is irrelevant its been 2 weeks and Aaliyah hasn't talked to anyone but Erin and DDot 📖 -

Aaliyah cleaned her room up humming along to No fear by Dej Loaf. Her parents were on a week long business trip in Italy and they couldn't take Aaliyah & Erin so they had to go stop at their cousins.

The lightskin girl grabbed the baby pink suitcase from in her wardrobe and packed casual, going out and sleep clothes. Aaliyah sighed deciding what 3 shoes to take she decided on her white cement J4s , black cats and white Af1's. If she needed another pair she could always get an Uber to her house.

She put her roll on deodorant and spray deodorant in the bag and packed a perfume and a candy floss spray. She put her fave makeup products in her makeup bag and placed it into the suitcase. She had a pink toothbrush at Darrian's she grabbed her bonnet, hair gel and edge brush.

She doesn't have to worry about her hair since her last hair appointment was a week ago and she's been taking care of it. Fab had a hot comb that Aaliyah could use so Aaliyah left hers.

After a good 10 minutes everything was packed and Aaliyah sighed then quickly ran into the bathroom and grabbed her fav lotion and put it in her suitcase before taking it downstairs and putting it by the door.

Her parents came downstairs in a hurry after turning off all the lights.

"Are you gonna be okay getting to your cousins?"

"Yes ma our Uber is coming in 20"

"Okay love you my babies"

Maleah said kissing both her daughter's head and then her dad came giving his daughters a hug tightly.

"Be safe girls don't do anything you wouldn't normally do and if you don't wanna do or something that your cousins friends want you to jus-"

"Dad we are fine you need to go the cabs pulling up"

Aaliyah ushered her father Romero out he nodded his head kissing their cheeks. Aaliyah smiled softly and then closed the door and checked the Uber time.