In the Kitchen

I turn to put the juice back in the fridge as I hear the back door open. I pause and smile knowing my boyfriends home.

"In here" I call, waiting for him to come in.

He comes in, smiling. "I had an amazing day" he tells me.

"Oh really?"

"Yes really, and I know exactly what I want to do right now to keep it going"

He grab my hip and pulls me into him. He kisses me gently at first. I imediatly feel the energy he was feeling. I kiss him back but with more passion as we enter almost a high school like make out session. I feel him growing hard against me. I teese him as I drop my hand down and toy with his belt, pretending that I can't get it undone. He presses up agaisnt me and his hands which had gone from my waist to my kneck drop down to my ass and squeeeze. I giggle.

In one swift motion he pushes us against the conter and lifts me on to it. He's kissing me know with more force. I catch his lip in my mouth and bite down gently, he groans. I bring my hands back down to his pants and proceed to actually take off his belt and unbutton his pants. The skirt i was wearing is pushed up and my underwear is on the floor before his zipper is even undone.

His fingers enter me. Two in me and one toying around my clit. There's something about sex in different places that get's me so hot. I let out a light moan as my hands trail done his abbs and onto his dick. I rub exactly how i know he likes but only for a few seconds because I'm starting to loose focus. I feel the start of an orgasam and I'd rather it be with his dick inside be than his fingers.

It seems he's feeling the same as once the place the tip between my thighs, the teenage like drive reurns and his inside me. I moan, a little louder this time because it's just the two of us, how it should be. I shift slightly so he's hitting exactly where I need. One of his hands returns to my clit and circles perfectly. I gasp as I feel an orgasm building. I lock my legs around letting him know not to stop. I feel everything tighten as he asks if I'm close. I let out a moan to let him know I'm trying to hold it back.

His lips reach my neck and I can't help it. I come, hard and in waves. He groan and slows a little, he does this when he's getting close but doesnt want to be done. I take this as a challange. I shift my hip slighty so he's getting as deep as he can in and work my nails down his back. This does the trick, I knew it would with in second he's pulling out and I feel the warm liquid on my thigh.

"Fuck" he says, "My day was actually really amazing"

Smilling I tell him "me too" and he helps me off the counter and passes me the juice that never made it back into the fridge.