sleepless nights

we lay down for bed that night as we watch our current show. It's was my turn to chose what we watched so I turned on an old episode of one of my favortie shows. I quickly fall asleep as this episode is the best kind of white noise.

soon, i'm awoken with my boyfriends soft touch, his hand tracing up my legs, lingering over my hips, making their way up my boobs, he tweaks a nipple, probably to see if i'm awake. He knows that this drives me crazy. It takes all of it in me to not let out a sigh. I feel him inching closer to me, smething poking my back. I'm turned away from him so I smile, knowing he can't see it.

He contiues touching me running his hands down me, this time dipping past my waist band and cupping my ass check for a quick second. I let him contiue to touch me all over. This turned me on greatly and he knew how much I liked waking up already wet. I began to lightly stir, hopefully hinting to him to get a little more handsy. He brought his hand back up my boob, and again tweaked my nipple, but whie kissing my neck.

I couldn't help it this time, I moaned softly trying to stiffle it slightly. I know he heard it because I felt him pressing into me more now. He slipped a hand back past my waistband and grazed by clit, quickly circling before dipping a finger into me. I pressed into him and he began working his fingers in the perfect way.

we'd been together for almost 3 years now so he knew exaclty how much pressure to give and when are where to do so. I was quicly wet and extremly turned on. I reached back and grabbed his dick, I felt him apply more pressure with his fingers, he was growing slightly impatient. He bagan to kiss my neck again, moving his tounge around and slowly down my collar bone.

I went to sleep wearing just a lose t-shirt and my underwear which he took off of my body; first the shirt so he could start kissing down my body. His mouth stopped at my nipples, he bit them and they ached. I shifted trying to feel what I needed from him. He moved down my stomach and between my legs. In one swift motion he spread my legs and placed his mouth against me.

I arched my back, trying to let him know I was getting close. In the back of my head I knew this would do nothing as he loved to tourture me with getting me right on the edge teasing me and not letting me cum until he wanted me to. His mouth and fingers worked in perfect unison causing me to moan. I felt my orgasm began to build. I started to squirm a little, I could hardly get in a full breath.

As he sucked on my clit with the perfect pressure I couldn't help but squirm. I figured he'd take it as a sign to start teasing me, let me get as close to cumming but at the last second change his rytham and make it build all over again, but he didn't. I felt this orgasm crash over my body. I moaned. Once he felt my O end, he moved his moth and fingers away and swiftly flipped me around.

He entered me. His dick felt harder and larger than normal. I gasped with plesure as this was on of my favorite positions. His finger wander back to my clit and as soon as I felt his finger circling another orgasm built. "God" I moaned

"are you close" he asked, "Im practically there"

I answered him with a "don't stop"

He didn't, it was only a short minute later that I came again. This time even more intensly then the first. I heard him groan as he came too. I felt it pulsate through my body as he began to slow his motion.

Eventually pulled out of me and, tweaked my nipple and pulled me against him to cuddle.