Sonata had a nightmare

Sonata's POV:

I woke up, gasping for air, and looked around. It's another nightmare... Usually I go to Aria, but... I don't want to see Adagio right now, and she's laying on Aria... Whatever, it's late, so I'm sure she'll be asleep! Maybe Aria's still on the couch, we'd be so close together! I thought to myself before I got up. I walked downstairs and saw Aria laying on the couch, Adagio wasn't there? Did Aria carry her to bed again? Whatever, now's my chance!

Sonata: A-Aria...?

Aria looked up at me, her eyes are so pretty.

Aria: what's up, Sonata?

Sonata: I-I... I had a n-nightmare... Can I... Uhmm... Can I lay with you?

Aria: uhmm, I guess so, your boyfriend won't mind you laying on someone else?

Sonata: no, he wouldn't mind, you're a girl and my best friend

I smiled and walked over to the couch before I layed down on Aria. She was so comfortable, I don't think this is just a crush... Oh well, at least she doesn't know about it, Adagio's the only one who knows.

Aria: alright, are you comfortable?

Sonata: yes, thank you Aria

Aria: no problem, Sonata

Aria is the kind of person who would lay in the most uncomfortable position just to make sure you're comfortable, she's so sweet. I layed my head on her chest and I started drifting to sleep.

Adagio's POV:

I slowly started to open my eyes, I didn't notice where I was at first, but then I realized I was in my room. Did Aria carry me to bed again? Where is she? I remember falling asleep on her, but I don't remember anything else. I got up and walked to Aria's room. She wasn't in there... I walked downstairs and saw Sonata sleeping on Aria while they were sleeping on the couch. Bold move, Sonata. I thought to myself before I layed next to Aria, it was a little cramped, I can't imagine how Aria felt though. She had Sonata on top of her, and me right next to her, she was pretty much being smashed against the couch, but she is really comfortable to lay on. I blushed slightly as I looked at her, her body was so close to mine... And her face... It looked kissable, but I didn't try! I layed down, with my head on Aria's chest, and I fell asleep.