a little problem?

Aria's POV:

I woke up when I felt someone being forcefully pulled off of me, it doesn't take a lot to wake me up though. I opened my eyes and looked up. Adagio was still sleeping, when did she move back down here? I look up and saw Sonata just as she was thrown to the floor, I looked at who did it and it was her boyfriend (kinda forgot what I named him) and I immediately sat up. Standing up, I rushed forward and knocked him to the ground. I grabbed Sonata and pulled her up from the floor, just as he stood up, I knocked him back down.

Sonata: A-Aria...

Aria: I've got you Sonata, I won't let him hurt you again...

Sonata hugged me tightly from behind me.

Sonata's POV:

I'm positive my face was bright red. Aria was protecting me from the man who'd hurt me so badly. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly, I was blushing hard.

Sonata: thank you, thank you, thank you!

Aria: of course, anytime.

My boyfriend stood back up and rushed towards Aria, who pushed me away from her, and he knocked her to the ground. Adagio woke up from the noise and her eyes went wide as she stood up, rushing over to make sure Aria was alright.

Adagio: what the hell happened?!

Sonata: h-he threw me to the ground and Aria was protecting me...

Adagio, who was honestly strongest of us three, used magic to lift him and kick him out of the house just as he went to hit Aria. Adagio pulled Aria up off the ground and Aria held her head, I rushed to hug Aria again, not wanting to be apart from her just yet.

Adagio's POV:

I smirked. Sonata sure is getting bold, I thought to myself, but I was happy they were both okay, Sonata never told us about how abusive her boyfriend was.

Sonata: w-what do I do now...? How do I break up with him without him hurting me again?

Aria: we'll be there to help you, we won't let him hurt you Sonata

Adagio: yeah, plus we could have the police supervise it just in case

Sonata smiled. I placed my hand on Aria's shoulder and smiled at the two as Sonata continued to cling tightly to Aria and Aria continued holding her in a comforting way.

*******************************

I feel like this is a short chapter, but it's 6:35am and I haven't slept more than an hour, plus it's Sunday so I shouldn't really be awake right now