₀₀₂ - 𝙺.𝙸.𝚂.𝚂 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕

I had packed all my stuff in a hurry, barely taking 10 minutes from the moment they called me. I had packed a total of five bags, despite my attempt to pack lightweight.

The anticipation was building as I zipped up the last bag and stood in the middle of my room. It was time for me to go, I took all of my bags over my shoulder(nearly falling) and all the documents my mother gave me under the other arm.

Now, as I stood in the airport terminal, my bags lined up beside me. And with my mother leaving a while ago, I decided I was going to sit down as there still was a little time before boarding

"woah" a girl exclaimed besides me, out of nowhere. looking in the direction she was looking, was a wealthy-looking guy.

Hmmpfh nothing special, at least if you're going to make it seem special, MAKE IT SPECIAL, like girl he isnt going to fawn over you, he's just a regular guy. With money.

Well since it wasn't anything remotely exciting I went back to reading my book. when all of a sudden, the guy from just 3 seconds ago bumped into me, sending my belongings across the floor.

"Excuse me?" the guy who just rudely bumped into me, turned around. I was about to be all mad at him, but then I saw his bag. It read K.I.S.S.

"Wait, are you going to kiss? I'm going to kiss" I said, already excited to meet people from there.

"No englishi"

And then he just left. Does this guy have no manners? The least he could do was help me get my stuff

"Okay, rude," I muttered, just as a girl across from where I sat, helped me get all of my belongings.

"Thank you--?"

"Oh my name is Catherine but my friends call me Kitty" She said, shaking my hands. Kitty? What a weird name, I sure hope she didn't pick that herself, it sounds so furry-like.

"Well hello to you kitty, my name is Y/N" I said to the girl helping me.

" I'm sorry I overheard your conversation, but you said you were going to K.I.S.S right?"

"oh yeah I'm transferring from LA, so i'm new here"

"Oh my God, I'm going there too, it's so great to have made friends already"

She sure was eager in the morning, I hadn't even had my coffee yet, but who am i to judge?

joke, I don't even like coffee, I'm just not a morning person.

"Well it was lovely meeting you, but I have to get on this plane" As the final boarding call echoed through the airport. "but I'll see you there" I continued

After unboarding the plane, I joined the big line of passengers making their way to the luggage carousel. I scanned the crowd looking for Kitty.

I checked my watch and muttered "Holy f-   fudge" I was running out of time to catch the bus that would take me to K.I.S.S

I ran out of the airport, my suitcase rattling behind me, and spotted the K.I.S.S bus a short distance away.

The bus pulled away just as I reached it. Panting and out of breath, I watched it disappear down the road. Kitty appeared, trailing behind me, her eyes wide with worry. "What are we gonna do now?" she asked.

"Public transport?" I suggested, my voice tinged with uncertainty.

We called a taxi to the nearest metro station, and as we boarded the train, the landscape outside began to change. I was in awe of the busy city, the people, and the culture around me.