₀₀₃ - 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎

Yuri introduced Dae to her, saying, "This is Dae, my boyfriend."

Kitty began breathing heavily, and with a heavy heart, she turned away from them and fled from the party, leaving Dae behind.

Dae attempted to go after Kitty, but Yuri had her grip on his arm.

I knew I had to find Kitty , so I rushed after her. I looked for her in the bathrooms, the halls, and finally, I spotted her talking to a teacher. It was as if she couldn't stay in one place.

She made her way back toward the two guys, and I followed close behind. One of them was named Q, and the other remained a mystery, at least until now.

The guy from earlier in the airport commented, "She treats Korean guys like Pokémon; she's trying to catch them all."

Airport guy continued "Not interested," and leaned in closer." don't flatter yourself" i chirped in "Where is Dae?" kitty said, a sense of urgency in her voice.

Q seemed puzzled by who she might be and asked, "Okay, who are you?"

"I'm Kitty Song Covey," she introduced herself.

Q and the other guy exchanged surprised glances, as if trying to make sense of the situation. "Wait, are you Q?" Kitty asked, realizing that she was meeting her long-distance boyfriend's friends.

Q couldn't hide his excitement. "Trackstar, fellow American, heart of gold?" Kitty had described him.

"Guilty as charged. I feel like we should hug right now, should we hug?" Q grinned.

Kitty chuckled, "Maybe later. I need to find Dae."

I decided to solve the mystery myself and asked, "So, who's the other guy then?"

Kitty sized him up and answered, "Well, if he's Q, you must be Min Ho."

Min Ho simply shrugged, his self-confidence very much visible.

"and you are?" Q asked 

"im Y/N" as i answeres him, I continued to look around for Dae. It was difficult to believe he would cheat on Kitty, she was so sweet and innocent. My search led me to the photo stand, and I nudged Kitty to point to where her 'boyfriend' stood

When she saw Dae, she almost ran over to where he stood with Yuri. This left me alone with Q and Min Ho. Q was fun and friendly, but Min Ho seemed a bit snobby, too snobby, I already didn't like him.

Well me and Q hit it off, he was super fun, and easy to speak to, while Min Ho just stayed quite the entire time I was there, him rolling his eyes at almost everything I said. Someday his eyes would be stuck back there.

Kitty grabbed Dae's shoulder, forcing him to look at her. I couldn't hear their words. That was until a photographer barged in"Yuri, can we get a picture," pushing Kitty aside. Kitty just looked at them from a distance.

Yuri seemed willing to pose for the camera, draping her arm around Dae and kissing his cheek. However, his expression didn't exactly scream happiness.

I was about to go comfort Kitty, she unexpectedly turned and dashed into a dessert-tower. and afterwards she slid on it, making her fall on the cupcakes on the ground.

I ran over to kitty, leaving Q and Min Ho behind " sorry i gotta go" i ran to her side helping her up "are you okay?" I could hear footsteps behind me, it was Dae's. he also tried to help her up. "Get away from me," she said, while I helped her up from the ground. We walked out of the welcome party, drawing the attention of all the other students.

I gently placed my hand on her shoulder and said, "Hey, Kitty, hey, hey. Tell me what happened, okay?" I mean she looked a mess, so something else must've happened?

We found a bench outside the party and sat down "I just can't believe it! I flew all the way here to be with him this school year, and then he's got another girlfriend." tears welled up in her eyes. "oh kitty.." "And she even knew about me," she said, this time crying. "I'm going home tomorrow," she added.

"But Kitty, why don't you give it a chance? Forget about that piece of shit. He's not worth your time if he was cheating on you." kitty looked like she didn't believe any word coming from my mouth.

"Thank you, Y/N, but I still think I'm going to go home," she said, reaching for her phone to call asianair. I didn't try to stop her.

"Your current waiting time is 70 minutes," the guy on the phone informed her.

"Look, Y/N, you can go back in there and have fun, but I'm going to pack my stuff, okay?"

"No."

Kitty looked at me, puzzled by my response.

"I mean, no. Let me at least help you pack," I insisted.

words: 781

A/N hey guys i know this chapter isnt very long, but im planning to make smaller texts, and then more chapters. Let me know if there is something i can do better.