Introduction

Heyy beautiful people it's the first  chapter and God am I so happy to begin it. If you love listening to music while reading well here are some.

Duffle bag by joeboy it's a Nigerian music.

************************************

" Do you think it's a good idea applying for this class?"

" Yhyh" erica was clearly on her phone and whatever I was gonna say she is gonna agree with me.

" Erica! Get off your phone for once " I screamed and God did I get weird stares from people

" Dudee I am listening to you " she looked at me before tapping into her phone again.

After hours of driving to the stupid dance class, we finally got there.

" I just hope this is not a bad idea" I muttered under my breath.

We entered into a big hall with a lot of people chattering and laughing in their shorts and crop top.

Remind me why I am here?

I rolled my eyes as erica and I went to change into our dancing outfits.
I brought out a joggers and I crop top.

" Why didn't you bring a bumshort?" Erica frowned and I rolled my eyes.

" Coz you know how I get when I wear it outside?"  I replied folding my clothes into my duffle bag.

" Good morning girls, how are you all?. Well I am your dance instructor miss Lesley and I will like to know everyone's name" I groaned inwardly.

Really???
Does she have to know our names?

" Hi everyone I am trinity" a chocolate skinned girl with curled hair spoke up that was the last name I heard before zoning out.

" Hey everyone I am erica" erica nudged me.

" What the hell erica?" I whined.

" It's your turn to introduce" she whispered.

" Ohhh...." Everyone stared at me.

" I am Adekanyinsola but I prefer kanyinsola"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyy how was the first chapter??? And what do you think of my baby's character ????