We could have beaten her.

Zerry di - puff pass
Rema- Reason you .

" I'm coming over to your room get your room clean " erica said over the phone before hanging up.

I was literally just having my siesta, my mom had gone to work.
" Whatever" I stood up packing all my dirty clothes, I need to wash my clothes but washing is tedious .

After packing my clothes I went to cook something to eat or perhaps junk food. I picked my phone to check my messages.

Joe- 12 missed calls

Jeez! I was gonna listen to the lecture of my life.

*Ring*Ring*Ring

"Where have you been ? I have been calling you adekanyinsola" he said immediately he picked up.

Chill out dude!

"I was having my siesta and my phone was on silent " I tried to explain.

" So? You could have called back "

Joe had really bad temper.

" I called back as soon as I saw your missed call" I was getting bored.

" Well how are you?"

" I am fine "

"You didn't go for dance classes"

" Yh we are going tomorrow"

" Okay just decided to call and I have gist too"

" Okay I am listening" I put a popcorn in my mouth.

"Girlll" erica shouted as soon as she opened the door

" Isn't that erica?"
" Yup definitely her"
' who is that joe?"

" Yup"
" Hey Joe" she said dropping her bag on the couch.

" Hi Erica "
" Don't worry I will call you back "

"okay"

" Did you clean your room?"
" Hmm.... But I did a pretty good job there"

" What did you cook?"
" Nothing" I shrugged.

" So you are just home eating, sleeping, what the fuck!" She exclaimed.
" What was I supposed to do?" I looked at her expecting am answer

" Well I had a free time and decided to come spend it with you"

" Awwwnn....I love you baby " I hugged her.

" Love you too buy you have got to take your bath you stink" she held her nose.

"Gimme five minutes"

I immediately went to take my bath then I picked out a baggy top and a bumshort since I had nowhere else to go.

" Girl you have to see this stupid girl very low class bitch!"
" What did she do?" I shook in anticipation

I love gossip.

" When we had this party yesterday she was shaking her ass for jomiloju"

" What! So what did you do?"

" I did nothing I just looked at her in disgust very stupid girl" she grimaced.

" You could have done something,poured your drink or her or something else "

" No naw I couldn't have done that?"

" Ericaaaa that was what you should have done my love" I held her hand and gave her a pitiful smile.

" You know I don't have body what if she beats me or something I can't fight oo"

" Then we will go and beat her back you know I am ways there for you" I assured her.

" Hmm... But thank God I didn't beat her"

" Are you hungry " I switched the topic.

" Yh yh"

Hey lovely people did you enjoy this chapter please vote and comment I love you all.