💥The Attack💥

Maharaj Dasrath, along with his family had started their journey to the palace of Mithila to attend his Mitra Janak's eldest daughter Sita's birthday.

On the way, they have met with other Royals coming to Mithila too for the same event.

Together bickering, talking and enjoying each others company, the Guests reached the Borders of Mithila.

Raja Janak, along with his family, had personally came to receive the guests.

One by one the guests started descending their horses and chariots. Maharani Sunaina was at the front, with an arti thal in her hands, to do Arti of each of them.

Everything was going on smoothly as planned.... But-
.

.

.

.

.

.

Suddenly a commotion was heard

Suddenly a commotion was heard. The atmosphere started to become stormy, the winds blew violently. The trees started to shake in those stormy winds. The bright noon seems turned into a dark evening, making it hard to see around.

The Royals became alert in this sudden change of weather. With their weapons out, they waited in anticipation.
.

.

.

.

Soon enough, they all heard a roar from the sky. Tilting their chins up, they looked into the sky,only to see ......

✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧

(Let the fight Begin!!! )