📋 Planning 📋

Solve the puzzle accordingly. The answers are direct or indirect HINTS that will lead you to your goals.

(For example:- if the answer to riddle is "Throne", then the actual answer will be related to throne. Can be king or palace or something like that. )

In the Court of Mithila, An emergency meeting was called. All kings and queens along with other Royal were present to discuss the matter.

The attack was sudden, and all gave opinions on why the sudden attack happened.

The Conclusion was:

The mastermind behind the attack?
If the assistant captain of a sports team were to die, who would lead the team?

The motive behind the attack?
What is the answer to this question?

»»——⍟——««

Worry lines could be seen on the faces of people of Ayodhya.
The guards searched everywhere but no traces were found inside Mithila. It was obvious that normal soldiers won't be able to do the task and direct involvement of royals were needed ASAP.

The conclusion was:

How many of the people are eligible to go into the endeavor to save Queen Sumitra and Princess Shanta?
Some months have eight letters in their name, whereas others have five. How many have three?

You should divide into groups to search in every direction. Each group will have how many people?
There are eight oranges in a bag and you take away two, how many do you have?

»»——⍟——««

You set into the journey to find the duo. Due to the time ticking, surroundings and circumstances,

You can only take:-
•You measure my life in hours and I serve you by expiring. I'm quick when I'm thin and slow when I'm fat. The wind is my enemy.

•I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I?

✧༺♥༻✧

You will meet many creatures in the way, but only few will give you a helping hand or will try to stop you. Their common name starts from?
What is seen in the middle of March and April that can't be seen at the beginning or end of either month?

How many can be killed in this task?
If Mrs. Smith's rooster lays an egg in Mr. Brown's yard, who owns the egg?

✧༺♥༻✧

Where is your Destination?
I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with wind. What am I? 

✧༺♥༻✧

If you are able to solve all the above puzzles, you will be able to reach the place where Rani Sumitra and Rajkumaari Shanta is prisoned.

JAI SHREE RAM!!!