3

In evening
6:59pm..,

All the lee's were sitting in the living room talking among them waiting for the parks, talking means the only mrs.choi , her daughter and her granddaughters were the only once talking, laughing.

Daehyun were just sitting and looking  at taehyung with some emotions who was standing near the window in the kitchen looking out the window towards the moon.

Rizwan was chatting with her girlfriend on his phone.

Soon they all heard bell ring right on time 7pm snapping everyone out.

All look at the clock then at the door.

"I ll see ", daehyun walk towards the door to open.

The parks have already their with a smile. Daehyun let them come inside.

"Welcome mr park", mrs choi spoke with smile and did handshake with him.

"Mrs.choi ", hyungwok nodded his head.

"Come sit mrs.park", yerin smile widely.

"Ahh no no no formalities between family after we are going to a big family yerin also we are friends yerin", chaerin smiled at her.

"Oh chaerin ", yerin smile and sit beside her mother.

All of them settle down.

"Yerin this my elder son yoongi , second son namjoon , third son hoseok his husband kai and my lovely daughter ara ", chaerin introduced her babies.

"Oh how sweet your sons look hansome and your daughter is beautiful, here is one and only my elder son rizwan , my beautiful lovely daughters first daughter seokjin, second jimin", yerin proudly said.

Jin -

Jimin -

Jimin -

"Oh they both looking beautiful", chaerin said making jin and jimin shy smile

Here ara, hoseok, kai have a thought in their mind ' like how inappropriate dress both wearing for the first time meeting with families and here mrs.park think they are looking beautiful tssk more looks like they are in parties ',