Chapter 1

"Yah, Pete, don't you think you are too much? How could you bring this playboy magazine to our school?"

"Don't act like you don't read it, P'....." he continued flipping the magazine pages, from one page to another. Eyes fixed to the female models in the magazine. Although Pete is two years younger than Nunew, they were in the same class, since the guy skipped a couple grades. Excels in his studies but fails in attitude.

"I'm not saying I don't read it, if the discipline teacher caught you, don't drag me along." Nunew put both his legs on the table, crossing them.

Both his hands were now behind his head as he leaned his back against the chair. Nunew and Pete were like Siamese twins. They always stuck together every time and everywhere. All students in the school acknowledged their close relationship.

Besides, both of them are well known for their good looks, just who wouldn't pay attention to these two.

The school bell rung. It was a recess time. Nunew stood up from his chair, making his way to the classroom door. He was going to stuff his growling stomach with whatever he could shove into his mouth so that it would stop making a weird noise.

"Pete, are you coming or not?" Nunew stopped at the class door, waiting for the younger guy but his eyes were looking at all the other students that just got out from their classes.

"Wait, P'." Pete hastily put the magazine into Nunew's bag as he was trying to hurry. He ran towards Nunew and put his arm around the smaller man's shoulders. They walked side by side to the school canteen.

After 30 minutes of recess time, both Nunew and Pete walked happily towards their classroom. They were chatting about the online game they had been playing. They talked about how to kill the other characters, how to get extra points and how to get to the next level.

When they entered the class, Mr Han who was the discipline teacher was waiting outside the class, holding a cane in his right hand, a thing that scared the hell out of his students once they saw it. They could see that he was talking with some of their classmates, and one of the students was pointing at them when their steps approaching the group.

"Are you Nunew Chawarin Perdpiriyawong?" the teacher asked Nunew when he arrived at the back door of the class.

"Yes, sir."

"I'm going to take you to the principal's office. I found this in your school bag." He showed the playboy magazine to Nunew.

Nunew's eyes enlarged. Before he leftwith the man, he glared at Pete who was standing behind him.

"Ee'Pete! You..." his index finger pointed straight to Pete's face.

"Sorry, P'. I didn't mean to.... I was rushing." He rubbed his palms together begging for mercy.

"Just you wait, you little punk..." Nunew gritted his teeth as he walked to the principal's office.

As a result from the bust, Nunew had to attend a detention class after the school hour. He could see various tug-like faces of students in the detention class as soon as he entered the torture room.

He took a seat at the most back of the class. Slowly, he pulled the chair and laid down his bottom. All the students in the class were doing their own things. Some of them were sleeping while waiting for the respective teacher, while some of them were scribbling something on the school desk.

Nunew stopped his eyes to a particular student as soon as he saw the guy. The guy looked like a timid and introvert person. He was sitting silently on his chair with both his hands on his lap.

Nunew wondered what was the guy doing in the class because the place didn't suit a nerd boy like him. Thus, he found himself dragging his chair towards the guy in the next second.