Chapter 4

Nunew was restless throughout the dinner.

Zee's previous action really got on his nerves. The man constantly emitted the invisible dark aura from his body as he shot Zee with his strong glare, but the latter was still wearing his poker face mask, pretending he didn't know the meaning behind that glare.

'What the hell he thinks he is doing?! Ohooooo! Zoo Prik.....you're going to regret this!'

To add fuel to Nunew's blazing fire, the responses from Zee's parents regarding the guy's previous action were something he didn't really favour.

"Aww Zee, don't do that during dinner. You can wait...can you? Tsk tsk. You lovebirds." Mrs Panich giggled.

"It wasn't enough at the porch, now you want to do your lovey dovey acts here? I just don't understand you two." Mr Panich sighed.

The remaining foods were left untouched on Nunew's plate. He crushed the foods into a million pieces with his fork and knife. All he could imagine was Zee's face. It would be great if he could crush Zee's face like how the foods being crushed. The guy disgusted him, he could win The Academy Awards with his great acting alone.

After dinner, Nunew helped the maids bringing all the plates to the kitchen. He washed the dishes and scraped the remaining foods into the waste bin using a fork. The maids were more than happy with him helping around since Mrs Panich always prevented him from doing so. Minutes later, Mrs Panich entered the kitchen.

"Nunew honey, you don't have to do that. That's not your work. Go upstairs and get some rest." She let out her motherly smile. Suddenly, Zee appeared in the kitchen to get a glass of cold plain water from the fridge.

"Zee, look at your wife. Bring him upstairs, I know he's tired."

Her love towards Nunew was priceless. She wouldn't let Nunew walk by himself if she could, the pretty guy must be carried on a cart or something Zee thought. Zee rolled his eyes when his mother started to behave like this. He closed the door of the fridge and steps towards Nunew.

"Teerak, let's go upstairs, I miss our quality time together~" Zee wrapped Nunew's slim waist with his muscular arms and nudged Nunew's neck with his nose.

Nunew fidgeted and all molecules in his body went on high alert by the sudden affection.

"What-are-you-doing, Zoo Prik? Get-off-me-right-now!!" Nunew gritted his teeth as he leaned backward, whispering to Zee.

At the same time, he tried to keep his awkward smile by pretending to chuckle in front of Mrs Panich. He pinched Zee's arms, signalling the man to let him go from the awkward back hug while Zee was also smiling gawkily as he tried to bear the pain. Nunew's pinch was like a crab pinch. 'Damn, this guy really can pinch!'

"Hia, I heard from someone that you still meeting that girl. Is it true?" Nunew spun around and his face turned sad in second, his eyes were teary.

"Huh?"

Nunew's sudden question befuddled Zee. He looked at the man with a sheer perplex. 'Now what the heck he's talking about? And what's with that sad face?'

"Zeeee! What girl is Nunew talking about?" Mrs Panich's tone of voice was now sterner compared to when she was talking to Nunew.

"What? I don't understand." Zee looked back and forth from Nunew's face to his mother's.

"I thought you have changed Zee Pruk! Apparently, you are still the same! Like father like son. Nunew is not like me. He is so gentle and soft hearted. You can't treat him like that! I can tame your dad whenever I want but you seem to be more stubborn than your father! Come here! I need to give you a lecture or maybe a lesson." She pulled Zee's ear, dragging him out of the kitchen.