New job,New charator

MYSTERIOUS PERSON POV

"Thanks for the new job Mr. Um...."

"The names not important my dear boy" The man smiled at me.

"I promise I will do my best to guard and stuff"

He puts his hand my shoulder.

"No my dear boy, the best, you will do THE best. Not ur best. The best. I don't want anything coming in or out of that room expect for me, and my jake." He pauses. "And don't tell anyone about this job either. Do we have an understanding boy."

"Yes sir, but will I ever be able to go into the room?"

He smiles big enough.

"If I like you enough."

I force a smile.

He looks down then looks back up at me.

"Be gone with you boy, I don't wanna see you until tomorrow."

"Yes sir" I walk away.

God, this guy is such a pig, not only that he is stupid. Him and jake. I know exactly who he is. I'm not gonna let him get away with it. I'll save you kaitlyn. I promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehehehe boom

Lol anyway hai guys

So yeeeee I just added a new character, and I want you guys to help me with it.

Okay so about this character, I want you guys to find me a male character, 17, or 16 ish, one of those famous people... I don't even know where to begin looking.... But maybe you guys can help me. Message me names of someone who is a male, famous (so I can put into the trailer). The one who can choose one that I feel like I perfect then I will give you a shout out in my book, plus you would have helped me in a very big part of the book ;) you will also get some other stuff too, if you have written a book I will put it into my shoutout books area thing. (Which you guys should check out if your looking for books to read. I HIGHLY suggest it. They're really good) plus also a shout out in my message board. A few other stuff.

This contest ends Wednesday(that awkward moment when you forget how to spell Wednesday) the 24th.... A week from now, haha.

Anyway I love you guys so much and I really enjoy the great comments you guys leave in my comments. You guys are sooo awesome.

Anyway

Peace

Love

And

Eggs

-Kaitlyn