The 'warehouse'

Alex pov:

So I drove up to the warehouse and I saw Jake standing there.

I parked my car, and got out.

"Hey loser" I heard Jake shout when I shut my door.

"Sup"

"Follow me."

I did. The warehouse was old looking. Definitely looked like it wasn't used in a while.

But when Jake opened that door. It DEFINITELY didn't look like that from the inside.

"Oh and by the way. Your gonna have to start parking your car a block away. Not in front. I'm sure boss man will let you get away with that for today, and today only" he said looking back at me.

"Gotcha" I replied.

We keep walking, turning corner after corners. Finally, he stopped at a big metal door. He banged his hand on the door

"Now this room, don't go in, well just not yet, okay? The only ones allowed in or OUT is me, or boss. Understand? You see this job is quiet easy.Down the hall alittle there is a room that has Tvs and stuff. This place is pretty much huge doe. Many twists and turns as you saw. But it's very easy to learn your way around"

"Okay sounds easy enough" I state

"Yep pretty much. Wanna soda?" Putting his arms up.

"Sure man"

He walked down the hall and I followed him into a room. He got a soda out of the ice bucket. And threw it at me. I caught it.

I opened it and took a sip.

"So what exactly is in that room?"

He chuckled

"I can't really say right now. But that room is my favorite to go into, and we have a food room" He smiled big.

"Eh" I took another sip.

But then his face got real serious.

"But you need to be careful, you don't wanna end up dead by doing something stupid" He shot warning glares my way.

I just nodded, and sipped.

"Your not to talkative today. Last time I saw you you were getting all mad about stuff" he stopped for a moment "Are you on your period or something?" He started laughing his butt off.

"Ha-ha" I said while shooting daggers into his soul with my eyes.

"Oh calm down, brada. It's all good fun" he said, then I noticed he was drinking beer I then noticed he was having beer.

"Look man" Jake started "if you work for us for a week, I can get you rewarded by getting boss man to let you see what's in that room."

I smiled.

"Sounds good" I sipped again

"Alright then" Jake said smirking. Drinking also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo lovelies

Okay so let's get down to business

I start hell, aka school on Monday

So my updating won't be as quick

And I DEEPLY TRULY MADLY apologize for that. (If you saw what I did there, you're awesome)

Anywho

QOTD what is your favorite food
AOTD Pasta ^.^

PEACE

LOVE

PASTA

-Kaitlyn