Explainations

This story is based on a weird dream i've had a few days before i finished season 2 of Bsd, and i couldn't get it out of my head since then.
Before writing here i wrote some parts of my dream in a private diary app, but i ended up with the need of sharing it with other people, so...

~☆~

As explained in the description, you (the reader) used to be childhood friends with Jun'ichiro and Naomi until you family had to move out, but after a few years you go back to Yokohama for nostalgia sake.

Now for the reader (or you can put your Oc instead, whatever suits you-) !

Full Name : Y/n, Rosalina, L/n

Age : in her twenties (look like 24-25 years old)

Personality : You'll see more as the story goes but generally wise, kind and mature. Calm and reserved with introvert nature, seen as stoic, humble, selfless and rarely lose her temper.

Physical description : Appears as a tall, youthful woman with [S/c] skin, [E/c] eyes, light peach-colored lips and [H/c] with a large bang obscuring her right eye.
And yeah, for the rest of your apperance you look like Rosalina, i'm sorry but she's a beauty and i grow up with Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 so i just ADORE her <3

(I saw someone on Pinterest saying that Rosalina is Mommy material, as a fan of Rosalina character since i was 11, idk what to say nor feel abt this-)

Ability : The Comet Observatory.

This is a pocket dimension that looks like the Observatory from Mario galaxy, floating in the middle of space, however just like in the game if you fall from the platform you get transported back. People can only enter and leave the place when "Rosalina" (you) want to (with a few exceptions like Dazai and Lucy-), the only down part is that time move slower when you spend it in the observatory (Like you could spend 40 minutes in the observatory and to the outside world, you'd be gone for only 20 minutes).

~☆~

Now a bit of explaination for this story :

- Naomi and Jun'ichiro aren't as weird as in the original bsd (y'all welcome for this-)

- People will have an habit to call you "Dear", whenever it's platonic, romantic or even ironically

- I chose to gave Naomi an ability i made up (cause i actually like Naomi when she's not doing weird sh!t-)

- Some characters will take an strange interest in you, like not overly fawning over you like for a Mary-sue, but more like an odd ,almost creepy obsession.

- Your story will be explained bit by bit until I write a whole chapter for it

~☆~

And now the part i was the most excited to write about...