☆~1~☆

(I forgot to mention it in the explainations, but the chapters will either be small or explain at lot for not much, in that case a short one- and i'm not good with angst, so sorry if it's not what you would've wanted to see in a good Bsd fanfic or if you think it's cringe, just don't attack me. And i'll repeat it again : English. is not. my first language !
That being said, enjoy this chapter !)

Pov third person

Our story begins a very, very long time ago with a young girl, who were friends with two siblings, Jun'ichirô and Naomi Tanizaki.
At that time, despite her being a bit older than the duo, they became close in a short amount of time and soon turned into an inseparable trio. While Jun'ichirô was the "average" and rather timid one and Naomi being the more bold and strong-willed one, Y/n was gentle and were the voice of reason between them, having to get them out of trouble more than you would think.

But one day, it all fell down when Y/n's family had to move out for...reasons that are still unknown for the Tanizaki siblings. The trio of pre-teens looked at each other, not knowing what to say without the fear of making the moment worst or awkward.

Jun'ichirô : Do you really have to leave..? This seems rushed, not to mention it feels...wrong.

Y/n : I'm sorry, mom and dad didn't exactly told me why we're leaving. But i agree with you, something feels clearly wrong..

The girl sighed before holding her friends hands with a small, but genuie smile on her lips, which made the siblings looked at her in the eyes, even though her right one was hidden behind a large bang.

Y/n : But i promise that i'll come back to Yokohama, just for you guys.

Upon hearing this, Naomi smiled before pulling her into an almost bone-crushing hug as tears threathened to run down her cheeks any second now, not like she actually cared about that part at the moment.

Naomi : Then we'll wait for you, no matter how long it will take ! - She also promised to her dear friend, Jun'ichirô agreeing with his sister before hugging the girl with less strenght, not wanting to crush her.

~✨☆✨~

Back to today events, at the Armed Detective Agency, Jun'ichirô who just finished his work gets up from his office chair while briefly checking the documents in front of him.

Jun'ichirô : {It's been years since the three of us did that promise, does she..even remember us..?}

His daydreaming suddenly got interuppted by Atsushi, who waved his hand in front of him when he realised his co-worker seemed a bit down.

Atsushi : Tanizaki..you look..upset since you arrived this morning, are you okay ?

Jun'ichirô : Hmm ? Oh yeah don't worry about it Atsushi, i was just thinking of.. an old friend who left.

Atsushi : Really ? What happened to them ?- O-of course if it's alright for you to tell me ! - The white-haired boy says nervously when he realized it might cause Jun'ichirô to feel more down than he is right now.

Jun'ichirô : It's fine. You see... when we were younger, me and Naomi became friends with a nice, but kinda strange girl, and we were almost always together. Whenever it was or night we were never tired of seeing each-others, but...she's not here anymore- not that she died ! It's just that she had to move out.