The little cub

Keith was visiting the bom for training but a few hours before that koliva checked Keith's medical records. 

 NAME: Keith Kogane

Age: 15

 Home planet: earth 

Mother: unknown

Father: unknown

Pack: none

species: half garla and half  human 

When Koliva saw this he ran as fast as he could to his pack room and said that Keith was only a cub and they needed to call Keith but the bom had to make up something to get Keith to come to the base. So when we are back at the beginning where Keith came to the bom for training but when he sees Koliva at the door Keith starts to feel a little childish he just wanted to jump on Koliva and play but he lost that thought as Kolivan ran to Keith and pick him up and carried him to the pack's room. when they came close to the pack room Keith started to him purring in Kolian arms so Kolivan took his hand and put it threw the cub's hair and the cub started to purr. when the cub came into the nest everyone was not there so it was just Koliva and the cub. Keith looked confused about where he was so he asked and Kolivan told him that this was where the garla slept Keith looked still confused about why he was in the nest. koliva sighed and told Keith needed to know about garla age.

cub: 1-15 days old 

Kit:18-50

kid: 51-100

teen: 200-350

Young adult: 400- 501

Adult: 502-600

Keith just looked into Koliva and then said so you telling me that I'm just a cub a baby that can't fight talk right can't feed itself? koliva just said yes then he started to speak and you have to wear diapers if you wet yourself. Keith just started to cry and Koliva slowly laid down soon the cub lay down and the cub soon started to fall asleep.