Voltron

Keith had been gone for about three days now and Voltron wasn't sure if Keith was safe so they called Koliva to make sure he was okay but when they called koliva said they had already headed to Voltron's base.

So they could talk about something important about Keith Voltron agreed but had a bad feeling about what could have happened to Keith.

When Koliva first walked into Voltron's base, the first question was from Shiro the big brother of Keith and the mother hen of Voltron.

he asked where was Keith koliva and told them he was still on the ship he came in sleeping.

koliva then asked if he could talk to them in the meeting room to talk about something important about Keith so they all walked to the meeting room and sat down.

Keith got straight to the point about Keith he said Keith was only a cub in Garlan's years.

lance said that Keith is fifteen so why is he being called a cub when he is almost sixteen years old?

Shiro asked Koliva to explain what he meant about Keith he said that Keith is only a baby if that's what he wanted him to say from the beginning. 

everyone was surprised that Keith was a baby they all asked if they could see him so they all walked to the ship koliva came in.

when they walked into Koliva ship they saw a purple kitten it was Keith because the saw his purpure to almost black-colored eyes open.

They all said aw because Keith looked so cute but the first person to pick Keith up was Shiro.