Chapter 10

I move faster than I thought is possible and stand in front of Hunter. The girl smashes into me but I refuse to budge. Falling backwards could hurt my only friend. The only person that understands me. Not to mention that I'm crushing on her. Anyways, she smacks into me and crashes to the ground.

I lean down and growl, "Your problem is with me. Don't take it out on her." This fight isn't going to stop anytime soon, neither I us will let it. And people could get hurt. "How about we go somewhere with less people to kill each other?" I phrase it like a question but it's not. She glares and nods.

I step back and walk out the nearest exit towards the woods. I can hear two sets of footsteps behind me. Hunter and that... female dog. I feel a smile work it's way onto my face as I think of the inevitable fight. I guess the full moon does make me a bit blood thirsty. And emotional and tense. It's like I'm getting my period again. Bloody hell, that's going to be fun.

Once I get a good way into the woods where the students inside the school won't be able to see us and the horny couples that screw in the woods won't either, I stop. That girl and Hunter are walking side by side. She looks uncomfortable. I guess that's why I heard their steps matching each other, though one tried not to before they eventually gave up. And Hunter doesn't give up easily.

I feel rage that I've bottled up since I saw that she-wolf at school trying to burst. My body is shaking with adrenaline and everything looks sharper. The hatred on her face and the worried expression on Hunter's.

We run toward each other at the same time and collide in midair. My fingernails are now claws and I can feel my teeth sharpening as I pin her to the ground. I know my eyes are full on wf right now. If I weren't so caught up in our fight, I might smell Hunter's fear. But I focus on the girl squirming beneath me and snarling. I dig my claws into her arms as she thrashes against me.

She bucks and I stumble back a few paces. Before I can stop her, she goes for Hunter. I run up behind her and wrap my arms around the wolf girl. I try to tug her back and away from her, but she manages to hurt her anyways.

She barely grazes Hunter's head, but I can see the blood rushing to come out of her.

Head wounds are worse than normal wounds, I tell myself. That's why she's bleeding like so much.

It drips down her face slowly in a red stream. Hunter looks shocked and presses her hand gently to her wound. She pulls it away and sees the blood and just stares.

She seems sad and that's what makes me snap.